Brian and Angela

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
msclrules
Liberty High Student

Re: Brian and Angela

Post by msclrules » Jun 30th 2005, 4:34 pm

opus wrote:Is there anyone else out there who thinks that Brian will eventually end up with Angela? After all, she knows now that Brian wrote the letter, and let's face it... Jordan's just a pretty boy with no real substance--Angela will probably get tired of him.

Actually, I can't even understand why Angela likes Jordan, except for his looks. He's not very bright (even if he didn't have dyslexia, I don't think he'd be very smart); he treats Angela like crap sometimes; he almost pressures Angela into having sex; he cheats on her; he smokes; etc.

Brian is not perfect, but I think he'll eventually grow out of his nerdy phase. He'd make a better husband than Catalano, who doesn't seem to have a real clear future ahead of him. Right now, Angela is attracted to him because of his good looks and his bad-boy image, but are these the kind of things that successful long-term relationships are built on? I don't think so...

Agree? Disagree? Feel free to opine...
i dont know if i replied to this post already or not, but i agree, jordan has done some crappy things to her and he isnt even the least bit smart. brian is smart, but can be nerdy and a bit irritating, but he has some sort of depth or meaning to him.
~msclrules~

Kryzbn1
Tino

Post by Kryzbn1 » Jul 6th 2005, 11:25 pm

ll
Last edited by Kryzbn1 on Jun 9th 2008, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

msclrules
Liberty High Student

brian and angela...

Post by msclrules » Jul 7th 2005, 1:00 pm

Kryzbn1 wrote:I definitly think they got together eventually. I think its implied alot throughout. Like when in english class kitimski is reading that poem and Brian and Jordan are both anwsering the questons Brian anwsers the last question right before Jordan is about to. I know Angela always goes with Jordan like the last sceen and stuff but she will do exactly like her mom and pick Brian like Patty picked Graham. However I do feel Patty and Graham will get a divorce in the following few years.
i totally agree with everything u r saying...patty and graham are a nice couple but they seem to have a lot of problems and them divorcing seems very likely...and altho jordan is cute and stuff, angela will pick brian cuz he loves her way more than jordan does, all jordan wants is sex while brian really cares about her.
~msclrules~