Buffalo Tom at the Paradise Lounge (2005)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
CanyonCrow
Tino

Buffalo Tom at the Paradise Lounge (2005)

Post by CanyonCrow » Jun 11th 2005, 10:11 am

Buffalo Tom played The Paradise Lounge in Boston, Massachusetts yesterday and I was wondering if anyone caught the show. It was the first time Chris, Bill, and Tom played together in over a year. Bill has his solo career going (two awesome albums I suggest picking up) and fronts the recently formed Crown Victoria, so it was a rare event to say the least. I'm always concerts by bands that never come to Georgia. It sucks.

crimson-glow
Jody Barsh

Post by crimson-glow » Jun 12th 2005, 5:23 am

Did they play Late at Night? :D
- " It just seems like, you agree to have a certain personality or something. For no reason. Just to make things easier for everyone. But when you think about it, I mean, how do you know it's even you?" - Angela Chase

CanyonCrow
Tino

Post by CanyonCrow » Jul 1st 2005, 3:07 pm

OK, here is the setlist from the June, 10 Paradise Lounge show. Took forever to find.

1)Birdbrain
2)Kitchen Door
3)Your Stripes
4)Larry
5)Postcard
6)Rachel
7)Bottom of the Rain
8)Crutch
9)Darl
10)[new song, title unknown at this time]
11)Frozen Lake
12)Tree House
13)I'm Allowed
14)Tangerine
15)Late at Night
16)Bleeding Heart
17)Taillights Fade
18)Sodajerk
19)Wiser
20)Velvet Roof

UPDATE: Buffalo Tom is playing Fenway Park July 16. Dinosaur Jr. is also playing at a different venue. I might be forced to drive up there just to see them both. I love Dinosaur Jr. and Buffalo Tom so much.

If you guys didn't know, Dinosaur Jr. frontman J. Mascis produced Buffalo Tom's first three albums.