is everyone still alive

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
adam
Three Rivers Resident

is everyone still alive

Post by adam » Dec 19th 1999, 10:36 pm

is every one still alive. any one on right now and want to chat just respond ill be here a little while longer.

Jack
Yearbook Team

Re: is everyone still alive

Post by Jack » Dec 20th 1999, 1:27 am

I'm alive, Adam, and I think everyone else...probably...is too. I've been too busy to post anything
and my guess would be that the others have been as well. This happened around Thanksgiving also,
so don't despair, I believe the board will become quite active again after the holidays, assuming the
Y2K bug doesn't kill us all. I think computers will fail, the power grid will go down, lightning will
crackle through an ink black sky, and dinosaurs will rise up through the pavement, but that's just
me. I wouldn't worry about it. Take care now, and happy holidays. Talk to you soon.

Jack

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Post by oldguy » Dec 20th 1999, 4:38 pm

Actually, all those things Jack talked about, the lightning strikes, etc. --- will only happen to Jack.
The rest of us at the stroke of midnight Y2K will all receive a giant burst of higher knowledge and
artistic perception --- and all sorrow, suffering, and madness will cease forever and ever --- except
for Jack ....

..... "or maybe not" (I guess will find out).

Jack
Yearbook Team

Post by Jack » Dec 21st 1999, 5:12 am

I take it all back. I'm feeling left out. I want Higher Knowledge too. Please. I don't want no
stinkin' dinosaurs or lightning...please...whatdaya say, oldguy?...please...

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Dec 21st 1999, 10:46 am

Personally, I'm looking forward to my bank balance topping $1 billion...

Jack
Yearbook Team

Post by Jack » Dec 21st 1999, 1:15 pm

Oh God, I hope mine doesn't drop a billion...that would almost clean me out. (yeah...right.)

angelika
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by angelika » Dec 21st 1999, 2:35 pm

I'm looking forward to a LONG power outage, but only on one half of our city. (The half that my school is on) :-) Now THAT would be a VERY happy new year. :-)

I'm LOVING this Christmas Break thing... I haven't watched TV in months, and I've really caught up on my sleep too!! I am anxiously awaiting Christmas morning, and I'm REALLY hoping that my parents bought me MSCL videos--wouldn't THAT be exciting!?! :-)

I hope you all have a very merry Christmas, and a safe, happy New Year!

~angelika~

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Post by oldguy » Dec 21st 1999, 7:12 pm

...Hey, I only report what the gods tell me... But wait --- you may still have a chance!
If you re-watch every episode of MSCL while twirling a bag of dried fruit and almonds
over your head while keeping one foot in warm salt water wearing only a brown tunic
on a tuesday... then you may receive the higher knowledge...

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Dec 22nd 1999, 1:29 am

Angel-girl,
I dropped all the hints I possibly could regarding MSCL videos, but it looks like I'll be stuck with miscilaneous DVD's. Which isn't all bad, because the ones I specified were some of my favorite movies. But still...

Jack
Yearbook Team

Post by Jack » Dec 22nd 1999, 2:32 am

Mia, I thought you had all the videos, except for like...two?

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Dec 22nd 1999, 10:00 am

I do, but the ones I have are ones I recorded myself, during the Mtv reruns. I was hoping for the "professionally done" ones.

Odessam
Jody Barsh

Post by Odessam » Dec 22nd 1999, 5:19 pm

Well yeah i'm here (still) to bug you guys even more with my silly posts :o) j/k . But anyway things are a bit busy nearly everywhere and so on. but yeah i'm alive (no other reason to post this ) anyway Merry christmas to you dear reader.