Lost

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 29th 2005, 1:29 pm

candygirl: what is AtS? I'm so bad at the abbr. thing :wink:

I've also seen that Livelinks commercial. I told my boyfriend it was Kate on Lost, but he didn't believe me until he saw a few more episodes of Lost. Although, I saw an interview on The Tonight Show with her, and she said that Lost was her first speaking role, but that she did do some commercials before. But it has to be her, definitely in that Livelinks commercial.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 29th 2005, 9:13 pm

Sorry, AtS stands for Angel (the Series - as opposed to Angel the character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer).

It's definitely Kate in the Livelinks commercial. She is also on their website. I bet they are loving her newfound celebrity!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 9th 2005, 2:11 pm

There is a new Lost on tonight!! I can't wait to see what happens with the whole Claire situation.

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Feb 9th 2005, 2:50 pm

HA HA! and it's not my night to put my son to bed so I can actually watch it without missing the first 10-20 min! :lol:
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 9th 2005, 6:24 pm

I know, I'm so excited for a new episode! Have you seen the commercials for it? It says that one person won't survive... I really hope it's not Sawyer who gets bumped off - he's so hot!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 9th 2005, 7:20 pm

I hope its not Sawyer either. Maybe its Charlie - he did "die" once already...

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 10th 2005, 12:38 am

This week's episode was SO COOL! I was in suspense the whole time, but I figured out quickly (or I was hoping) that [spoiler]Ethan[/spoiler] was the one to die. I just didn't expect how it happened. I'm so glad Claire is back! She and Charlie definitely need to hook up. In the "next week's episode" thing, it looks like Kate will hook up with someone... Sawyer or Jack? Can't wait!

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 10th 2005, 11:18 am

It was an awesome episode! I can't wait to see what happends with the "love" triangle next week!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 16th 2005, 9:39 pm

Mr. Katimski is on this week's LOST!!!! He's in a flashback of Sawyer's... don't know much yet because I'm still watching it.

~~Kristin~~

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 16th 2005, 9:40 pm

I guess I should have put that in the Afterlife forum - oops!

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 17th 2005, 11:25 am

Lost was great last night - I also recognized Mr. Katimski in Sawyer's flashback! That was cool. Im really interested to find out more about everyone. It seems that their lives are starting to become connected to each other's in some way....

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 25th 2005, 5:41 am

I am familiar with Daniel Dae Kim because of his role on Angel, but I didn't think that he was given enough screentime to make much of an impression beyond "mocks Lilah." Last night's episode of Lost ("...in Translation") really showed me what he is capable of as an actor. Considering that I didn't understand a damn word that he said and I was only able to understand Sun through his facial expressions and body language, he did an amazing job making me really feel for his character. I know I'm a sap, but dude, he made me cry!

I loved the end when Hurley's batteries finally died. Does that mean no more musical montages at the end of episodes? And did you guys see Hurley on the television set that the Korean daughter was watching?

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Feb 25th 2005, 10:10 am

No I didn't notice Hurley on the TV! Darnit. I'll have to watch dvds of the show when that comes out and pay closer attention. I did enjoy the episode on Wednesday night though. I was happy someone finally hooked up! Shannon & Sayid

candygirl: on LOST the Korean man's name is Jin, Sun is his wife.

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Feb 25th 2005, 12:29 pm

That was such a good episode the other night. I didn't catch Hurley on the TV either! Now I wish I had! But I liked that we got to see more of Jin and Sun. Im also happy about the hookup that doesn't involve Kate.... and the whole raft thing was crazy!! Next week looks awesome :D

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 25th 2005, 4:52 pm

Kristin wrote:candygirl: on LOST the Korean man's name is Jin, Sun is his wife.
D'oh! I knew that, I swear!

:oops:

See what happens when I post at 2am?

:mrgreen:

Kristin, I removed the spoiler tags from your post. Per our spoiler policy, once an episode has aired in the U.S., the info is no longer a spoiler.