I am SO lost

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
So-CalledAngels
Tino

I am SO lost

Post by So-CalledAngels » Dec 30th 2004, 1:27 am

Hey, i'm a fairly new MSCL fan, and i've seen a fair few episodes, but whats this all about??
its bothering me like crazy!
Anyone care to explain to miss mosquito brain here? :?:

CAMILLE: It’s just that before it happened she was always babysitting for extra money and helping out at the nursery at church, and after what happened, she just stopped. Like she couldn’t bear to be around kids. Even her little cousins. Now she’s surrounded by kids all day. I like to take that as some progress of healing.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: I am SO lost

Post by Sascha » Dec 30th 2004, 7:27 am

So-CalledAngels wrote:Hey, i'm a fairly new MSCL fan, and i've seen a fair few episodes, but whats this all about??
its bothering me like crazy!
Anyone care to explain to miss mosquito brain here? :?:

CAMILLE: It’s just that before it happened she was always babysitting for extra money and helping out at the nursery at church, and after what happened, she just stopped. Like she couldn’t bear to be around kids. Even her little cousins. Now she’s surrounded by kids all day. I like to take that as some progress of healing.
Well, that's a quote from one of Shobi's fanfiction stories (Episode 29: Jubilee). It's a reference to something that happened in on of his earlier fanfiction stories (I can't remember what though, it's been five years or more since I last read his stories - I think it had to do with Sharon getting pregnant.) Just read Shobi's fanfiction episodes #20-#28 (available here) and everything should make sense.
To make it clear: This is from a fanfiction story, it's not a quote from the original episodes.

So-CalledAngels
Tino

whoops

Post by So-CalledAngels » Dec 30th 2004, 2:00 pm

Oooh ok, thanks very much for replying, i got it now lol.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Jan 3rd 2005, 12:55 am

Wow Sascha. Your memory amazes me! 8)
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !