Lost

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Dec 14th 2004, 1:07 pm

Lost is a great show - and the recaps on TWoP are even better! But Dan Kwa, who recaps them (and is hilarious) has gotten a job at an oil rigg or something and won't be recapping :( Im sure whoever takes over will do a great job though!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 14th 2004, 7:27 pm

I got so hooked on this show! It's been a long time since I have been aware of a show being on at a particular time, and actually going out of my way to watch it. I don't watch too much TV... sometimes I have it on as background noise while drawing or painting, but that's it. I don't think a new episode of Lost will be on tomorrow --- the first two episodes are playing instead. Can't wait for the next new episode next week!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Dec 14th 2004, 8:48 pm

Kristin, it looks like the next episode might not air until January.

:evil:

I am going to miss Dan Kwa too. When I read his announcement about leaving, I was so sad!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 14th 2004, 9:17 pm

Really? Goldurnit. Where did you see that? Is there a Lost website? Thanks.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Dec 14th 2004, 9:57 pm

"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Dec 15th 2004, 11:55 am

Kristin - http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com is where you can read Dan Kwa's recaps of Lost. I recommed it if you want to get caught up on the show or for a good laugh or both!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 15th 2004, 12:59 pm

Thanks everybody! I check those websites out.

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 12th 2005, 12:20 am

Some other good Lost websites:

http://i-am-lost.com

http://www.thefuselage.com

I am so sad that Dan Kwa is leaving us! Daniel's first recap just went up so hopefully I will heart the new recapper as much as DK.

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Jan 12th 2005, 1:25 pm

I think Daniel did a great job with the recap. I cant wait to watch Lost tonight - there is always some new twist every week!

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Jan 12th 2005, 2:45 pm

LOL! I was all set up to watch it last night...I;ve been a day ahead all week.
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 12th 2005, 2:53 pm

Last week I was at my parents house when Lost was on. I was trying to watch it, and my dad was in the kitchen (right next to the tv room) making dinner. He had on some soul music (which I normally don't mind at all), and he was singing really loud along with it. Didn't exactly go with the show's mood! But, I still enjoyed the episode, nonetheless. Can't wait to watch tonight!

~~Kristin~~

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Jan 13th 2005, 8:57 am

AHHHHH!!!! :evil:

after getting all ready to watch on tues. night...I missed the first 30 min last night.
DERN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 13th 2005, 12:57 pm

Sometimes here they replay the Wednesday episode on Saturday too. Check your local tv times...

~~Kristin~~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 13th 2005, 4:25 pm

You can also read this week's recaplet.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 20th 2005, 6:40 am

Claire's back! Or is she? I'm totally unspoiled, so I have no idea what will happen. February 9th can't come soon enough!

J.J. Abrams, Naveen Andrews, Bryan Burk, Carlton Cuse, Emilie de Ravin, Matthew Fox, Maggie Grace, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Damon Lindelof, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Harold Perrineau, and Ian Somerhalder have been announced as Lost panelists for the Museum of Television and Radio William S. Paley Television Festival on March 12 (other shows scheduled to participate include NYPD Blue, In Living Color, Adult Swim, Law & Order, Desperate Housewives, Jack & Bobby, The L Word, Veronica Mars, Boston Legal, and Deadwood).