you show me your I'll show you mine

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
wicked
Catalano

you show me your I'll show you mine

Post by wicked » Dec 13th 2004, 10:25 pm

christmas tree that is!
we finally go ours up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ ... /tree1.jpg
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 14th 2004, 1:43 am

Here is ours:

and a closer view:

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Dec 14th 2004, 10:31 am

:D YEAH A NMBC TREEE!!!!!
cool!!!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 14th 2004, 12:19 pm

I used to have a mini-christmas tree when I lived at my old apartments. I had to send it home with my parents for safe-keeping for now, because there is no room for it at my current apartment! For now I kept some of the decorations, and I've hung them up and set them around in my living room. I have a couple tiny santas, a Green Bay Packers snowman, a few candles. It's nice. I don't feel like dressing up my apartment in much holiday stuff anyway, though, because I'll be going home to WI for the next three weeks!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Dec 14th 2004, 5:14 pm

Now I want to go and watch NMBC again and again! I LOVE that movie!

I don't have a pic- but my tree is pretty cool. Ever sence I can remember, we (my family) would celerbrate St. Nicks- (Dec. 5), and every year, we would get a new ordament. With all of my families combined, (And also other ones- not all are from St. Nicks (Mom is obsessesed) ) we have over a thousand. It is really sweet to look at. Some- Simpsons, Jack and Sally (NMBC), Lady and The Tramp, Veggie Tales, Winnie The Pooh- and SO much more. I love it. For sure, my favorite part of X-mas
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke