What sounds more realistic

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
shygurl_hotgurl06
Frozen Embryo

What sounds more realistic

Post by shygurl_hotgurl06 » Dec 7th 2004, 12:25 am

Okay, here's the deal, i want to write a fanfiction. But, do you guys think that Angela would have ended up going with Brian or going with Jordan. And why do you think that? Another question is would you like it better if Jordan and Angela were together or Brian and Angela were together. Personally i can't ever picture Brian Krakow and Angela Chase going together, it's just wierd. But I want to know your opinions about it. I'll probably end up writing two stories that will keep going on, or a series, or something. One series with Angela and Brian :? and a series with Angela and Jordan together, and then have other things going on in the stories with the other characters like the show did. Bye, just looking for opinions!

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 7th 2004, 1:06 am

There are lots of threads about the Jordon-or-Brian issue in the "The Show" forum you could check out.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~