In honour of elves!

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
wicked
Catalano

In honour of elves!

Post by wicked » Dec 2nd 2004, 12:33 pm

"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Dec 2nd 2004, 5:01 pm

That is so fun! I'm not very good though... :cry:
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke

pgh kenny
Angelica

Post by pgh kenny » Dec 2nd 2004, 5:15 pm

Fun!
Last edited by pgh kenny on Feb 21st 2021, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 2nd 2004, 5:25 pm

I always love a fun little holiday game, thanks wicked! Very cute. I haven't seen ELF yet, though.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Dec 2nd 2004, 7:31 pm

pgh kenny wrote:I am a little slow - it took me some time to realize that you shouldn't hit santa.
:shock: geeze someones getting coal for x-mas :lol:

Kristin you haven't seen elf? actually it's pretty funny, and definitley worth the rental.

Christmas with the Kranks was better than I thought it was going to be too.

I can't get past level 2... yet!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 3rd 2004, 12:04 am

My parents want to have a "do-something-together" christmas, at least for our little family unit (parents, my bro & me).... so renting ELF has been an option we've been thinking about. I love Will Ferrell, so I think I'll have to see it!
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

schris
Between Names

Post by schris » Dec 3rd 2004, 1:17 pm

Im not a huge fan of christmas movies ie: The Santa Clause - 1 & 2, Home Alone 2, and that one with Arnold and Sinbad (i think) .... just not my thing. BUT I absolutely love ELF. I saw it twice in the theaters which I hardley ever do and I have rented it. Such a great movie - hillarious!

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Dec 3rd 2004, 1:29 pm

I found Elf to be pretty funny for the first 1/2 or so, but by the end IMO it just devolved into your typical feel good family holiday crapfest.

Of course, I hate holiday movies, so I may be biased. :D

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Dec 3rd 2004, 3:25 pm

ah once again expectations ...LOL I ex[ected to HATE ELF! so I was happily surprised that it didn't amke me want to drive a screwdriver into my eye to stop the pain.