No mention of One Tree Hill?

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
High caffine
Frozen Embryo

No mention of One Tree Hill?

Post by High caffine » Nov 22nd 2004, 6:56 am

Not sure what channel it's on in the US but it's being shown over here now. It's terrible but I'm getting drawn into it. Teen angst ala Dawson's (with that character from one of the later seasons of Dawson's in it) but with some added basket ball. Bit of a strange premise to start on, I can't really see how they can continue the "boy is rejected by the father who never claimed him" line for long. Still you get sucked into these shows so easily.

Oh, and I'm watching The OC too, also terrible but like I say, you just get sucked in and that's all there is to it.

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Nov 29th 2004, 2:42 pm

I really like One tree Hill.. I didnt watch it from the start last year because it was opposite of a couple other shows I wathced.. I started to watch it a little past mid-season last year and have watched it all this season!

My favorite charectors on it are the girls, Payton, Brooke, and Hayley! Chad looks awful once he shaved off all of his hair.. He was better on Dawsons creek! But im planning on getting the first season of One Tree Hill, It comes out In january.