My So-Called Life article...by me!!

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

My So-Called Life article...by me!!

Post by Pedro » Nov 28th 2004, 7:23 pm

Hi Guys,

You may remember me as being a frequent poster here on the MSCL forums, and I just wanted to share with you some exciting news... :D

If you pick up a copy of December's Attitude magazine (UK & Europe mostly, but you can probably get it on import order) you'll see an article about My So-Called Life written by ME!!!!!

I'm so proud of this because it's been my dream job to write about MSCL & have it published, so I hope you enjoy the read! It's a full A4 page and comes with an A4 poster.

There's also a picture of me on the editor's page (Peter Lloyd) in case any of you are curious & want to put a face to the name! LOL.

I'm also impressed that a magazine as popular as this (a leader in its field) would feature an article about a show that's not only 10 years old, but not even screened in the UK any more...

...Long live MSCL!! 8)

P.S - Any feedback welcome! I'd love to hear what youa ll think.

Pedro
Let's Bolt Regular

P.S!

Post by Pedro » Nov 28th 2004, 7:25 pm

P.S! It's out tomorrow (Monday 29th Nov!)
You guys heard it first... :!:

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Nov 29th 2004, 5:02 am

Thanks for the tip-off... I will definitely pick up a copy of this if I can find it today. I've never heard of the magazine before :oops: but I will give it a go on the strength of that article!

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------