Interactive Story Curiousity

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Interactive Story Curiousity

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 20th 2004, 6:50 pm

Out of curiosity,

Does any one read the Interactive story?
Because I write my stories on there, and I don't know if I really should. Interactive stories don't really get as much credit then fanfics- probabley because some of them are so way out of character, and crazy. Should I place them on here, as well as in the interactive story? That way, people can actually reveiw, and give me some ideas, etc?

Just Curious!

I just want people to actually read them, they are a lot of work.

Huie (Just a nickname- don't be alarmed!) :wink:
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke

murfdurf22
Nicky Driscoll

I READ THEM!!!!!

Post by murfdurf22 » Nov 20th 2004, 7:22 pm

YOU'RE HUIE!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID I WAS A BIT FIESTY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, ABOUT WHAT I HAD SAID TO SOMEONE ON HERE. LOL! thats funny...well to me anyway. but anyways, yeah i read your stories all the time girl, i look everyday to see if you put out something else.

Oh and yeah, that was me, who told eurrbody to stop rushing you. YEAH THAT WAS ME!!! :D anyway yeah i read them all the time, and you right about the interactive stories, some of them do be kind of bogus, but your's ain't bogus, yours are realistic. I'M DONE! PEACE!

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Nov 24th 2004, 4:22 am

I haven't read the Interactive Story for a very long time, but at your request I paid a visit. Looks like you have been busy. Intriguing. :mrgreen: One thing though, it's the Boiler Room, not the Broiler room. (A broiler is what is below an oven). Also, it looks like someone already posted it, but I'm not sure that the chapters are meant to become a message board -- maybe stick to the forum, pm, and email. Keep working, it seems like you've got a lot of readers.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 24th 2004, 12:00 pm

OMG! I had no idea that it wasn't called a Broiler room! I feel like such an idiot! :oops:

Thanks for reading it though!
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Thom- ...No.

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 26th 2004, 1:46 pm

Just wanted to get this out there-

I shouldn't use the chapters for anything but stories- I'm sorry to "Let it Go" person. It's just sometimes I feel like people want me to keep writing, and they want me to hurry, but they aren't willing to help me, or "better" the story.

But, I guess that's the down-side to writing in the interactive story!

I solemnly swear to never use them for anything but stories...
Thom- ...No.