HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
ilovemyboo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ilovemyboo » Nov 17th 2004, 2:21 am

whoa......im sorry if i offended you murf i was just tellin about somthin that happened to me today :cry: i didnt think i was gonna get you or anyone mad and i know your mother isnt the brightest come back but thats what i thought made it funny (but thats just me)but i said it in a earlier post that i was talkin to a teen health teacher for information about what goes on in teen pregnancys and she wasnt helping me out as much as i thought soo i was just wondering if anyone new where i could get any other information on the topic(it goes along with my fan fic) once again i didnt know i was gonna get anyone that pissed off at me, sorry.........
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
"forget about those dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took"(giggle giggle giggle)
"this isn't a fashion statement, ITS A FU***** DEATH WISH"
"Say goodbye to the hearts you break and all the cyanid you drank"
*dancing is like camping ....... It's in tents

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Nov 17th 2004, 4:03 am

I don’t think that anyone is “pissed off”, just confused. The fan fiction forum is the wrong place to tell this type of personal story (there is the “Your So-Called Life” forum for that). It is always a bit strange when people use public forums to tell private stories without any providing any context (there was a case of that a few weeks ago in the Shout Box – somebody was using it to make personal announcements that nobody else could make sense of). It’s just a strange thing to do. (Particularly for you, as you use all of your friend’s names as if we should know them, while you yourself feel uncomfortable posting the real year of your birth).

I do remember you saying that you were speaking with this woman, but you are still being very vague, what is it that you want to know? It is very unclear. You could always do some research yourself, use the internet or o to the library.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

murfdurf22
Nicky Driscoll

don't get me wrong

Post by murfdurf22 » Nov 17th 2004, 6:13 am

no no no no no, you ain't make me mad or nothing i was just confused. i mean about that whole i thought you was cool and you ain't, let me rephrase that, i thought you were sane but i don't know anymore. but on the real, you ain't offend me or nothing, lol, i wouldn't get offended by nothing like that, i was just saying, you said you needed help with something but you didn't say it, so basically i was confused and at the time i thought you were loco. I STILL LUV YAH! lol.

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 17th 2004, 10:41 am

Someone's a little fiesty! :D
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke

ilovemyboo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ilovemyboo » Nov 17th 2004, 10:50 am

opppsss...hahahaha i guess when people flame me my first reaction is OMG IM SOOO SORRY , but it cool , and about me being sane hahahahaha are you crazy im never sane!!!!! :wink: but what kind of questions im tyring to find are as follow

1.if the father of the child was to leave and come back how long dose he usually leave for

2.welll......i guess just mostly stuff about how the parents would react to something like this

lets just say my friend thats gone through this kind of stuff isn't how really the same as other people so i don't think shes gonna be as much help as i thought so if anyone knows where to get any good advice let me know

jillian
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
"forget about those dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took"(giggle giggle giggle)

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 17th 2004, 10:52 am

Whoops, probably should have read the next page b4 making that comment.... idiot! :x
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 17th 2004, 2:36 pm

ilovemyboo wrote:1.if the father of the child was to leave and come back how long dose he usually leave for

2.welll......i guess just mostly stuff about how the parents would react to something like this
I have no idea about #1. I had a friend in high school who became pregnant in the middle of 10th grade. Her boyfriend (the father) was really great to her through the pregnancy, but not so much after their child was born. He split, pretty much, after the baby was born. I didn't really know the guy so much, but my friend (the mother) said he couldn't handle it. A couple my brother knew in high school became pregnant when the father was in 11th grade and the mother was a freshman in college. They had the baby, and my brother's friend was basically kicked out of his family for wanting to take responsibility for his baby, instead of just dumping his girlfriend and their baby. They are doing great, and are now engaged, actually. Those are two real-life reactions of young teens becoming fathers.

As for #2, of course Angela's parents would be upset and furious. Think about how Patty reacted in Pilot when Angela went to a party on a school night. Since the Chases are not particularily religious, I believe that they would consider abortion as an option. Adoption would be really interesting to explore, since Patty was adopted by her parents. How would Patty feel about Angela giving up her baby for adoption? For some reason, I personally can't see Angela's parents encouraging her to keep the baby. That's just my opinion, though --- it's your fanfic.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Nov 18th 2004, 12:17 am

Of the couples I know who got pregnant in high school, one couple is still together (may be married), and all the others broke up. A few broke up during the prgnancy, but for the most part, they were together during the pregnancy and the first couple of months to the first couple of years before they broke up. As I said before, if Angela were to get pregnant (which in of itself I find doubtful), I doubt that Jordan would drop her, and then come back after the baby was born. Like Kristin said, I don't think Angela would keep the baby. Also, I think Jordan has too much integrity to completetly abandon a girl he got pregnant (you can refer to the following threads for some discussion of Jordan's ethics.
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... e+sex+code
http://www.mscl.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... e+sex+code
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

ilovemyboo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ilovemyboo » Nov 19th 2004, 9:06 pm

HEY,
thanks for the sources ill take a look at them but i also have to say that was a really good idea(about the adoption thing) i never thought about that well anywho i know your all sick to death of the naive ilovemyboo girl asking questions :roll: but, dose anyone know if they have a place to add poems :D
thanks
Jillian(smack) :wink:

ps: dont mean to go commercial on you but plz visit my web page i need visitors
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE