<grumble> Let it snow <grumble> <sigh>

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Nov 12th 2004, 11:36 pm

wicked wrote:
Sascha is a guy...
:shock: well feh...

roflmao :lol:

my apologies I have a female friend in RL named Shasah.
I guess that gift I had planned of perfume and lingerie is out then eh? ;)
Don't feel too bad, I made the exact same mistake myself.

Here in Vegas: 65 degrees high, 40 degree low. Although you can spot some snow on a couple of the mountains nearby.

-LanceMan

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Dec 5th 2004, 12:19 pm

We've been having early snowfalls and record low temperatures around my home, so of course the furnace konked out. We got lucky and managed a replacement within a couple days. So then the hot water died. We got very lucky and had it fixed the same day, on a weekend too. I hope nothing else goes wrong, cuase I don't know how much longer our luck will hold out...

:hairy:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Dec 5th 2004, 3:01 pm

Right before Thanksgiving I was hanging out with some new students at my college. Being their first year here in Kansas City, they asked me how the weather is during winter. I said that it gets cold, but there won't be too much snow until January or February. We get ice storms more than snow storms. So two days later I go to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and the day I left Kansas City got a snow storm - 8 inches!!! Of course, I saw absolutely no snow at all up in Wisconsin, and when I got back to KC 5 days later all the snow had melted. How ironic. I was actually disappointed - I wanted to see some snow. Ah well.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~