Patty and Graham storylines

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Amika
Three Rivers Resident

Patty and Graham storylines

Post by Amika » Nov 7th 2004, 11:11 pm

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for some Patty and graham storylines. I have been on and off writing fanfiction and it is sorely lacking Patty and Graham scenes. Does anybody have any good ideas that you are not planning on using in your own fan fiction? PS, if anyone wants to be my beta reader, give me your email. I will send it to you as soon as you post.

-Amika

murfdurf22
Nicky Driscoll

Maybe...

Post by murfdurf22 » Nov 8th 2004, 9:00 am

maybe you could write about Patty trying to find her family, since she's adopted. I mean i know she tried once and gave up but maybe you could write about one when she tried again and didn't give up. Or something to do with Graham and Hallie....just a suggesstion (i think i spelled that wrong, o wel)

bYe

-murf

TooCool4Skool
Liberty High Student

Post by TooCool4Skool » Nov 8th 2004, 5:12 pm

Well, I don't really have any good suggestions, but will be happy to read it-

fernando1658@aol.com
Moltar- Well hey, Thom asked me if he could see my knife, and Thom's doing a song about knife, and he wanted to see what one looked like. Isn't that right Thom? (Pulls out knife again)
Space Goast- (Turns to Thom Yorke) Is that right?
Thom- ...No.
Space Goast- Cuz it sounds like a good idea... so do it.

-Space Goast With Thom Yorke

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Nov 8th 2004, 6:48 pm

You could do a prequel about Graham meeting the pre-Hallie "other woman" from the pilot episode.
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Amika
Three Rivers Resident

Post by Amika » Nov 8th 2004, 8:36 pm

You could do a prequel about Graham meeting the pre-Hallie "other woman" from the pilot episode.
ooo, a prequel
:P

I always wondering what happened with him and that lady. And I liked how it was worked in and out of the story in the beginning episodes.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 8th 2004, 9:01 pm

I was thinking even more pre than that prequel - like maybe a flashback episode about how they met or right after Angela was born. In Resolutions, Graham says, "I missed Angela's birth, uh, because I got stuck in that airport and I missed college, and, because I did. And, and I missed Woodstock, twice!" Any of those would be interesting stories.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Nov 8th 2004, 9:09 pm

Even maybe a story about Camille and Patty when they were growing up... how it's similar to Sharon and Angela growing up.
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~