Episode Circulation

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Matthew
Tino

Episode Circulation

Post by Matthew » Oct 12th 1999, 6:21 pm

Hey all, I just recently found this place. Great site! The show's only season ran during my freshman year of high school, and it's meant a lot to me ever since. I was reading the posts here, and a number of people here are without the "7 missing episodes". Some of us haven't even seen them. It seems most here have the box sets, but that's it. And there are no plans to release a 3rd box set as of now. Just this month I finally tracked down copies of the seven other episodes. I have two VCR's. I like to share. Catching on yet? Here's my idea for anyone who'd be interested: For anyone who would really like copies of those episodes, I'd like to help out. I'll post more info later, but first I'd just like to see what kind of response and interest there is (if any).
So if anyone interested, just reply to this post. Thanks,
Matthew

oldguy
Substitute Teacher

Re: Episode Circulation

Post by oldguy » Oct 13th 1999, 12:11 am

Hey Matthew:

You said the magic words I've been waiting to hear for some time!
I'm interested, and I will pay for your trouble. Please write me at
petersonpm@earthlink.net. ------------------------------ Old Guy

jchet
Frozen Embryo

Post by jchet » Oct 26th 1999, 6:46 pm

Hi,
I would love to get copies of those 7 episodes. Let me know if we can work something out.
Thanks,
Jessica

Matthew
Tino

Post by Matthew » Oct 27th 1999, 2:58 pm

Hi Jessica. If you'd leave an email address where I can reach you, I will get in touch with you about the details.
Matthew

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Oct 27th 1999, 3:56 pm

Me too! Me too! You can reach me at muviebuff@yahoo.com to discuss details. Thanks a million!

~Mia

jchet
Frozen Embryo

Post by jchet » Oct 31st 1999, 11:15 pm

Hey Matthew,
My email is jchethik@aol.com. Thanks!
Jessica

JAB
Frozen Embryo

Post by JAB » Nov 1st 1999, 9:03 am

help me, help me i need these episodes contact me at jab@hotmail
THANKS

Post by Guest » Nov 1st 1999, 8:27 pm

i would LOVE to be able to get my hands on those episodes. i would REALLY appreciate it. email me please
starry335@aol.com

Post by Guest » Nov 4th 1999, 9:52 pm

Please! Pretty please with a cherry and sugar on top! My email is jendracul@aol.com. Thank you so much :-)

Post by Guest » Nov 12th 1999, 2:17 pm

I would love those episodes! My e-mail is kristl@goplay.com. Thanks a bunch Matthew!

Post by Guest » Nov 13th 1999, 5:00 pm

Hi everyone.. .just found my way here today...and I just wanted to say that I caught most of the marathon when it aired on Mtv last year (I'm missing the pilot, guns & gossip, and I think the halloween episode as well), but if Matthew is overwhelmed with too many requests, I could probably help out...I'll check back later to see if my help is needed =)
-Ally

Post by Guest » Nov 18th 1999, 3:29 am

Hi Matthew, I am interested in the last 7 episodes as well could please email me at Tmg1119@aol.com with details. Thanks

Post by Guest » Dec 2nd 1999, 6:06 pm

I'm interested in the last 7 episodes. My e-mail: riv@acsu.buffalo.edu. Roumiana

Post by Guest » Dec 3rd 1999, 10:47 am

I would really be interested in those episodes and would have no problem paying you for your troubles.
It's great that you are helping people out, and it's really appreciated. e-mail me at dlydon@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
David

jeppi
Frozen Embryo

Post by jeppi » Dec 24th 1999, 12:11 pm

Hi,
I´m interested in *all* the MSCL episodes in European/VHS or CD format.
We could arrange a ftp transfer if you have enough bandwidth too (I have 100Mbps here at work so there would be no problem).
Please contact me for the arrangements. I´ll pay what needed (provided it is reasonable!).
Contact me at gelida@intercom.es
Thanks in advance!