I'm New!

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Vertigo
Tino

I'm New!

Post by Vertigo » Oct 24th 2004, 2:46 pm

Hey MSCL fans,
I just wanted to introduce myself to you. I've been hanging around the forum lately just to read topics and finally decided to sign up for an account. I'm 24, recently married, live in the Chicago suburbs, and love MSCL. I remember when the show first came out, I liked it but wasn't a huge fan. I bought the DVD collection about a year ago and have since then really learned to appreciate not only the show, but also the time period (early 90s). I have watched my DVDs multiple times and for whatever reason find great comfort in watching the different episodes. It's like chicken soup for my soul (as corny as that sounds). Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I'm glad there are so many other people who appreciate MSCL as much as I do. :D
"Duh, squared."

mrsLeto26
Tino

Post by mrsLeto26 » Oct 24th 2004, 9:08 pm

:D welcome! :D
What I like, dread, is when people who know you in completely different ways end up in the same area. And you have to develop, this like, combination you, on the spot.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Oct 25th 2004, 4:21 am

Welcome to the forum!

(P.S. I moved the topic to the "our so-called lives" section)

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Oct 25th 2004, 9:43 am

Hey Hi!
"So this is hell. I'd never have believed it. You remember all we were told about the torture-chambers, the fire and brimstone, the "burning marl." Old wive's tales! There's no need for red-hot pokers. HELL IS - OTHER PEOPLE!"