Revival Web Page

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
worldsapart
Between Names

Revival Web Page

Post by worldsapart » Oct 6th 1999, 11:17 pm

OK everyone, here's the scoop. I just got a page on angelfire to start putting up info about the revival project. Hopefully we can get banners and links from other fan pages etc and get the ball rolling on this thing. SO, if anyone would be interested in helping me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am in college and don't have as much free time as I would like, so it would be great if multiple people could work on it. I'm going to try and get a base page set up tonight and then work on the rest when I get more info/help. The URL is <URL>www.angelfire.com/tn/msclrevival</URL> but there's nothing there yet so you don't need to go there. If anyone's interested, please send me a private message here or email me at worldsapart@home.com

Tracey

Oh yeah, even if you don't want to help, I could use pictures and other types of media if anyone has them to offer. Thanks!

worldsapart
Between Names

Re: Revival Web Page

Post by worldsapart » Oct 7th 1999, 12:03 am

I just registered the VERY minimal site on a few search engines (hotbot, yahoo, lycos, altavista and infoseek)...so maybe that'll help spread it a little once the site is up and running.

Tracey

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Oct 7th 1999, 7:19 am

Hey Tracey,

Two things. One MSCL was orginally broadcast on ABC not NBC. And second if you really want to setup a revival page I'll offer you space on mscl.com to do it. No sense having that kinda info spread out.

If you interested email me and I'll get the ball rolling...
The offer goes to you too mia, if you want to help...

Mike Glenn
Project Manager for MSCL.COM

worldsapart
Between Names

Post by worldsapart » Oct 7th 1999, 7:35 am

I don't know why I put NBC...it's been changed now...and you should be getting email from me soon.

Tracey

mia
Yearbook Team

Post by mia » Oct 7th 1999, 9:13 am

Brilliant! Count me in, I'll do whatever I can to help!