Other Friends

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
murfdurf22
Nicky Driscoll

Other Friends

Post by murfdurf22 » Oct 1st 2004, 7:16 am

Do anybody out thurr know some of Jordan's other friends besides Shane and Joey and Tony, i think that was they names. If so holla at me , cuz i need them like now for my episode 20 -30 stories[/color

Lizka
Overlooked Sibling

Ralph?

Post by Lizka » Oct 1st 2004, 11:03 am

If you look at the credits for Off the Wagon, there's a listing there for someone named Ralph.

ilovemyboo
Nicky Driscoll

Post by ilovemyboo » Oct 3rd 2004, 2:18 pm

hey, do you have an estimated time when your going to be putting your episode 20 out im really looking forward to reading it!!!!! :D

murfdurf22
Nicky Driscoll

i'll be putting episode 20 out....

Post by murfdurf22 » Oct 5th 2004, 6:37 pm

Wassup, ilovemyboo, something like that. anyway imma be putting out episdoe 20 in like a day or even today. let me juss say less than 3 days from now iight. oh and that about it, PEACE! 1~1

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 5th 2004, 6:40 pm

Per the forum rules:
Not all of our members speak English as their first language. As a courtesy to all members, please refrain from using text talk or other abbreviated forms of speech that will make it difficult for non-native English speakers to understand or translate what you are saying.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?