Movie of *your* So-Called Life

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 17th 2004, 3:42 am

The West Wing's Richard Schiff would make a fair personality match for me. I enjoy my curmudgeonliness.

:furious:

:D
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Sep 17th 2004, 9:12 am

HA HA HA...there is a dangerous game you can paly along this lie with your significant other...and /or frineds. Where you ask this question, give your answer and then they give theirs.Ya know who my hubby came up with for me?

ELLEN DEGENEROUS. :shock:

roflmao not that I don't like her but I wasn;t really expecting the man I have been sleeping with to choose a very visible lesbian to paly me. :lol:
LOL you have to understand he's a director so he see things totally differently when it comes to casting characters, visual in one thing but youcan change most of that with camera tricks and makeup..but he thought she had a simialre personality to me, which is a compliment.

Later after he realsied how "Thrilled" I was with his choice :? He cahnge it to Julianne Moore... but I think that was just so that he could get back into bed ;)

who would I choose to paly me???
I find that a really hard question.

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Sep 20th 2004, 7:45 pm

If someone were to play me in a movie about my life I would want it to be someone kinda shy but a little wild.. This is a hard one.. Maybe Katy Holmes or possibly Claire Danes!