Hey! Any of the old crowd still around?

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Jack
Yearbook Team

Hey! Any of the old crowd still around?

Post by Jack » Nov 4th 2003, 5:17 am

:D

Mia, Patrick, Tracey, Katie, Emmie, Brooke, and anyone else from the '99 crowd still around? I was getting nostalgic. I watched the Halloween episode on Halloween, then I listened to some of the wonderful CDs we all had a hand in creating. Are you around? Chime in! What's happening? I've had some interesting things going on, which I'll fill you all in on my next post (when I have more time). Anyways, gotta run. Hope to see some posts from some of you.

Jack (is back!)

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Jack is back

Post by lance » Nov 8th 2003, 2:48 pm

Jack,

These people were obviously before my time. I am glad though to see that you are back at the forum. I hope that the rest of the "old timers" make an appearance.

LanceMan

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 2nd 2004, 10:37 pm

yeah, I've often wondered what happened to all the "old timers." and why they stopped coming by. for a while, the topics sort of stagnated. I left because I got a bit fed up with the DVD thread. I guess it just put a bad taste in my mouth. which isn't really fair to the rest of the board. maybe they still lurk, who knows. :wink:

muruch
Nicky Driscoll

Post by muruch » Sep 8th 2004, 9:27 pm

emmie wrote:yeah, I've often wondered what happened to all the "old timers."
Are you the same emmie that was on the list? Also known as marj? :)
Muruch 'thanks a lot, big brain' -kurt vonnegut

emmie
Liberty High Graduate

Post by emmie » Sep 8th 2004, 10:48 pm

muruch wrote:Are you the same emmie that was on the list? Also known as marj? :)
I was on the list many many years ago, but it was for a short time. I thought the format of the mailing list was just too overwhelming. ha! but I've only been known as emmie, so that's probably not me you are thinking of.