The Twilight Zone

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
Angela_Catalano
Between Names

The Twilight Zone

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 30th 2004, 7:21 pm

I love The Twilight Zone. Its my favorite older show. I think its very creative, and one of the most eerie shows I ever seen. I'd love to discuss different episodes of this show with anyone who is interested.

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 31st 2004, 3:42 am

Both The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits are cool, though I don't watch either of them religiously. My favorite old episode, of the ones that come to mind, would be the one with William Shatner freaking out on the airliner with the gremlin on the wing.

:lol:

I also recall a pretty good recent OL ep in which five people are sealed in underground bunkers with responsibility for the world's WMDs. Aliens land on Earth, communications with the outside are lost, and the group members begin to vanish one by one.

Another amusing story featured Matt Frewer and Clint Howard as dorky businessmen with trophy wives who turn out to be hideous space monsters. I'll probably never grow tired of cheesey sci-fi.

:-P
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 31st 2004, 2:21 pm

I dont watch the Twilight zone alot. I do own some episodes and i always watch that Twilight zone marathon on New Years day.

I do enjoy that episode with the gremlin guy on the wing of the plane.
I also love the living doll, 4 charectors in searh of an exit, the one where them people are driving and all of a sudden they wake up in this different place and find out its like a doll house.

I just love so many episodes of this show.. SOO unique!

the outer limits are alright too. I dont really watch the newer ones but my mom has alot of th older ones

BuffaloLawnmower
Liberty High Student

Re: The Twilight Zone

Post by BuffaloLawnmower » Nov 19th 2011, 6:44 pm

*sigh* another show that I love :-)

I look forward to the annual marathons every year on New Year's and the 4th of July on Sci-Fi. (Or "Syfy", as they've renamed themselves for no good reason). :evil: :evil: