Whose your celebrity look-alike?

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
ducksqueak
Let's Bolt Regular

Post by ducksqueak » Nov 18th 2003, 11:08 pm

People used to say that I looked like Monica Lewinsky, but no one has since I died my hair. My grandmother swears I look like a young Brooke Shields now.
"Gee, you're beautiful when you're unconscious."
---Link in "Hairspray"

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Nov 18th 2003, 11:41 pm

A couple of years ago people kept telling me I looked like Ashton Kutcher (actually they said Kelso) I think the hair had somehting to do with it. I still look basically the same but now he's aging and filled out and his face seems more square.

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Nov 24th 2003, 12:47 am

candance cameron from the full house... i look just like her from the beginning of the show... i once taped it and put my picture next to her face and we look almost identical... i kept telling everyone that it was bs but now i think its true... :lol:
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

meggrrrl
Three Rivers Resident

Post by meggrrrl » Nov 27th 2003, 8:46 am

I used to get Jeneane Garofolo a lot when my hair was dyed black. I get Sandra Bullock quite often, though I don't see it at all. I think we just have similar coloring and the same sort of long, straight, dark hair. I think that Natalie Merhant looks like me (or I look like her?) but I guess she's pretty obscure - or else I'm wrong because no one has ever told me that.

Oh, and as for knowing people with famous names, my brother's name is Dave Matthews, my dad is Gary Matthews (football) and my husband is Dave Parker (football, I think?). Well, I hope that's enough info for stalkers to find me! What cracks me up is that people ask my brother all the time if he's related to THE Dave Matthews and he's like "yeah, it sucks that mom named both of us the exact same name, huh?" LOL - what a dumb question!

Meg
------------------------
"Every home should have a daughter.
For there's nothing like a girl
To keep the world around her
In one continuous whirl.."
--Helen Steiner Rice

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 27th 2004, 1:11 pm

I dont really think I look like anyone who is famous. When I had really Blonde hair and it was long, people used to say I looked like Christina Agulaira, but to me that is kinda a insult. Right now Im trying to look Like Claire Danes (well more like the Angela charector on MSCL) but I still dont think I really look like her.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Aug 27th 2004, 6:23 pm

Angela_Catalano wrote:I dont really think I look like anyone who is famous. When I had really Blonde hair and it was long, people used to say I looked like Christina Agulaira, but to me that is kinda a insult.
LOL.

The other day someone told me I look like "the guy from Dawson's Creek." I said which guy? and he says "You know, that one guy, uh..." and I said "Dawson?" and he said "Yep!"

He must not have been wearing his glasses.
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 28th 2004, 6:45 am

Angela_Catalano wrote:I dont really think I look like anyone who is famous. When I had really Blonde hair and it was long, people used to say I looked like Christina Agulaira, but to me that is kinda a insult. Right now Im trying to look Like Claire Danes (well more like the Angela charector on MSCL) but I still dont think I really look like her.
Based on your pics in the other thread, I'd spot you as a young Kathryn Hahn, Jill Hennessy's curvacious co-star from Crossing Jordan.

:fadein:
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.
-- Clarence Darrow

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
-- Mark Twain

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 28th 2004, 12:16 pm

I was actually very much reminded of Anna Maria Muehe (the blonde) in the German film Big Girls Don't Cry.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 28th 2004, 3:57 pm

I checked out those pics. Im not sure if I think i look like either of them. possibly when that girl was younger maybe. But hey keep on telling me what you think!

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Aug 29th 2004, 2:05 am

OK, try...

<flips through a zillion celebrity thumbnail pics>

...Laura Dern.
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 29th 2004, 10:32 am

I'd have to say I would look more like her then the other's.. LOL Its very suprising to see who people think I look like. I never though I really did look like anyone, but maybe I actually do.

But I do have some friends that remind me of different celeberties. I just cant find one that looks like Jared Leto... :(

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Aug 31st 2004, 9:56 pm

When I was in high school or early college, I had my hair cut short and spikey and my cousin swore to me I was Kevin Bacon's identical twin. She told all her friends down in New Orleans this. For the record I think she is nuts. I think I resemble Leatherface from Chainsaw Massacre more! :lol:
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

raineedazed
Nicky Driscoll

Post by raineedazed » Sep 9th 2004, 10:59 pm

[delete]
Last edited by raineedazed on Jun 22nd 2015, 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't like to leave the house, unless I have to. I would prefer living in a cave, with a door. Maybe a giant hobbit cave, with furry rugs. Something really cozy, with a fireplace--something you could stay in for six to 15 months at a time."
~Jared Leto

Nostradamus
Marshall Wannabe

Post by Nostradamus » Sep 13th 2004, 2:19 am

Here's a similar, if older, thread.

Meh, I still look like Anthony Edwards. The weird thing though is that I kinda look like Clare Kramer too! I haven't had any operations or anything, I guess I just have a feminine face. Time to start weight-lifting again...

:oops:
-- Clarence Darrow

-- Mark Twain