Jordan Catalano!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
hotzforhim!

Jordan Catalano!

Post by hotzforhim! » Jul 11th 2004, 6:46 pm

i wanna just kiss him! hes soo freakin hot although hes 20 years older than me!! hes old enough to be my dad!! if he was my dad i dunno wat i'll do..::angela voice:::im a sick person..

Switchfoot's gal 101

ya

Post by Switchfoot's gal 101 » Jul 17th 2004, 10:55 pm

Ya he is TOTALLY HOT!. . . but who cares if he's older? I DONT!

lovejared

Post by lovejared » Jul 18th 2004, 12:31 am

yea seriously i would do him in a second....even if he is 17 years older than me!! hes soooo friggin hot!!!

Angela_Catalano
Between Names

Post by Angela_Catalano » Aug 24th 2004, 1:32 pm

Jordan Catalano! ( I love the way he leans)
Actually I love everything about him! I think he is one of the most good looking men on the earth! His Eyes are so gorgeous!

Why cant I find a guy like him?? :(

MSCLfan00
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MSCLfan00 » Aug 27th 2004, 10:50 pm

he is VERY good looking! ahhh! of course he is! but somehow (maybe just because i'm a brian fan) i think that his personality on the show as a character...makes him less attractive but in real life he is soooo hott! lol but in the show brian is my man!
"You have the option of insanity. I do not! And that makes me CRAZY!"

GO KRAKOW! :)

--msclfan00--

Angela Chase DVD
Frozen Embryo

Yeah, the dude is cool

Post by Angela Chase DVD » Aug 28th 2004, 9:27 pm

Jordan is totally cool.

Angela should have slept with him, hehe.

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Sep 15th 2004, 2:54 am

Angela_Catalano wrote:Jordan Catalano! ( I love the way he leans)
Actually I love everything about him! I think he is one of the most good looking men on the earth! His Eyes are so gorgeous!

Why cant I find a guy like him?? :(

I found that guy and believe me Brian is so much cuter to me now.
There`s Something About My Life....

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Sep 15th 2004, 2:55 am

MSCLfan00 wrote:he is VERY good looking! ahhh! of course he is! but somehow (maybe just because i'm a brian fan) i think that his personality on the show as a character...makes him less attractive but in real life he is soooo hott! lol but in the show brian is my man!
Brian is such a cute guy. Forget Jordan. Brian is the guy.
There`s Something About My Life....

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Sep 15th 2004, 7:09 pm

MSCLfan00 wrote:he is VERY good looking! ahhh! of course he is! but somehow (maybe just because i'm a brian fan) I think that his personality on the show as a character...makes him less attractive but in real life he is soooo hott!
That's funny because I am SUCH a fan of Jared as Jordan Catalano, but find him pretty irritating and undesireable in any other context (another role or as himself). Except for Harry in Requiem; especially the phone scene. I don't think any other film breaks my heart as much as that scene between Harry and Marion on the phone. Personally, it is the persona of the Catalano that is so maddening and sexy.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

wicked
Catalano

Post by wicked » Sep 16th 2004, 12:52 pm

heh heh heh...I'm 7 years older than JL and I can tell you he's still hot! snerk.

As Far as jordan goes, he was sex on a stick lets, face it. As an actor JL got just the right amount of teenage angst and heat into the character. I dated a guy exactly like him in highschool! My only saving grace was he was in a different higschool in a city about 2 1/2hrs away...MUCH to my mothers delight!!!!! roflmao, or I'm sure I would have been "deflowered" much sooner!

NOT that I want my daughter to date a Jordan!!!! But I "get" it !

sarahr_81
Overlooked Sibling

Post by sarahr_81 » Sep 16th 2004, 2:56 pm

lmao, sex on a stick, thats one phrase i would use to describe jordan catalano! just one look into those soulful eyes and i swear, i probably would have been a goner.

i as well in high school liked a jordan catalano, he was so like him, beautiful, older, lovely eyes and aloof, lol, i could never even talk to him, he spoke to me once and to this day i still remember what he said, lol.

mrsLeto26
Tino

Post by mrsLeto26 » Sep 16th 2004, 10:24 pm

i know what u all mean. i'm like, in love with jared leto. i'm new by the way.. :D
What I like, dread, is when people who know you in completely different ways end up in the same area. And you have to develop, this like, combination you, on the spot.

frozen embryos
Nicky Driscoll

Post by frozen embryos » Sep 17th 2004, 6:17 pm

welcome to you, and also myself :-P at first i thought nothing of jordan, but i was obviously blind :oops: mostly it's his 'bad boy' attitude, just gets me so hot 8)

catalano_16
Tino

i don't kno wut it is....

Post by catalano_16 » Sep 17th 2004, 9:01 pm

but jordan catalano makes my heart skip! :oops: he's juss sooooo hot. & sooooooo my kind of guy! if there was a guy @ my school like him, damn, i'd drop my books & would forget about school! i dream about him ....A LOT! i sometimes remember the dream, but i kno i dreamt about him becauses he's like fresh in my memory. i love u jordan.... :whip:

:morning:
"My parents keep asking how school was. It's like saying 'How was that drive-by shooting?' You don't care how it_was_, you're lucky to get out alive."

cworky
Nicky Driscoll

Post by cworky » Sep 28th 2004, 4:30 pm

jordan catalano..or jared leto...or as i like to call him..extremely attractive! is the hottest man in the world..(other thatn johnny depp) its the eyes..they are soo amazing! you just cant not look at them
You're an angel from God up above, and I'm thankful for you understanding love.