Help with Graham and Hallie!

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.

Help with Graham and Hallie!

Post by Guest » Jul 30th 2004, 11:03 pm

I'm currently writing an episode 20 (yes another one.lol!) , but I'm having trouble writing Hallie and Graham. I have a plot line in my head of what I want to do with the two of them, but the scenes I write just don't seem good enough.

If anyone could help me, or even want to collaborate with me I'd appreciate it very much.

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » Aug 2nd 2004, 10:09 pm

What's the plot line you are working on for them? I'm not clear on what you're having difficulty with. Personally I feel that Graham is never going to act on anything with Hallie, but I know many others feel differently.

Hallie speaks with a lot of energy with a youthfull vocabulary, she teases Graham, and while she irritates him, he is also intrigued by it.
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !