MSCL in Australia

Discussion on bringing the show back on tv. Is "My So-Called Life" going to be shown in your country? Note: See international airdates from the last years here.
Belle
Frozen Embryo

MSCL in Australia

Post by Belle » Jul 1st 2002, 5:28 am

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!! MSCL is returning to Australia! For anyone who hasn't realised, it's on at 11am on Saturday and Sunday on FoxKids (ch6 for those with paytv)! Did I mention that I'm excited? ;) No one else I know watches and loves this show as much as me, but I had to share my excitement with someone!! *yipee!!!*

ClarenceWorley
Let's Bolt Regular

Re: MSCL in Australia

Post by ClarenceWorley » Jul 1st 2002, 8:08 am

Wish I had paytv. It's a shame MSCL was never shown on free to air.

Clarence Worley

foolishoptimist
Three Rivers Resident

Post by foolishoptimist » Jul 1st 2002, 10:16 am

I've been charged since I heard.
I felt so let down when Fox8 stopped the last playing of it at Father Figures two years ago.

I've already got my arm chair ready, and a tape(just to make the long wait for the box set bearable)

The owls are not what they seem.

Belle
Frozen Embryo

Post by Belle » Jul 1st 2002, 11:04 am

I know that would have been awesome...Cos no one has paytv, and even as old as it is my so called life would be heaps better than anything else on at the moment (although I may be a little biased)...
I'm gonna be sitting there every weekend, though, with some food and a tape and a box of tissues and it's gonna be the best thing ever lol :)