I love this show!

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jun 15th 2004, 10:21 am

My trophy wife is 13 right now. She's listening to Hillary Duff and is still to young to relate to MSCL. I'm just leaving her in the oven till the buzzer goes off.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

_RED_
Tino

Post by _RED_ » Jun 15th 2004, 11:13 am

i must have been about five when it came out, but no one i know has ever seen it. I never even heard of it until it came on the n. but i love it soooo much, i even dyed my hair like angela's. lol. well ttyl
This life has been a test. If it had been an actual life, you would have recieved instructions on where to go and what to do.
~*~*Red*~*~

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jun 15th 2004, 11:28 am

I think maybe that is a part of the magic of the show. Like _RED_ just pointed out...the show is 10 years old and even today people of all ages are seeing it for the first time and it blows them away. _RED_ describes the same emotions I had while watching it for the first time in 1998 when it was 3-4 years old. I was 30 at the time and totally drawn in from the first five minutes I watched. I didn't know anything about it then and figured it was just another cool program MTV came up with. But I never missed an ep. 10 years later and this show is obviously holding up better than ever. THAT is a testament to what LIFE is all about. IMHO.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 15th 2004, 11:55 am

_RED_ wrote:i must have been about five when it came out, but no one i know has ever seen it. I never even heard of it until it came on the n. but i love it soooo much, i even dyed my hair like angela's. lol. well ttyl
I dyed my hair like Angela's, too, when I first saw the show when it was on ABC in 94-95. :D I loved it! "Crimson Glow"
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 15th 2004, 11:56 am

Nothingman wrote:My trophy wife is 13 right now. She's listening to Hillary Duff and is still to young to relate to MSCL. I'm just leaving her in the oven till the buzzer goes off.
This made me literally LOL. :lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 15th 2004, 3:16 pm

I am eagerly awaiting the "DING!" I can't wait to see how your little trophy wife turns out!

:mrgreen:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Jo

I <3 it!

Post by Jo » Jul 13th 2004, 1:15 am

I was also only 4 when the show aired lol. But now that i've watched it on the N i'm so hooked! i love it so much! I can't wait to buy the set but i hate that there is only 19 episodes! I hated the ending too lol. I wish it went on longer =( oh well, i still love it =P