character quiz at the-N.com

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

character quiz at the-N.com

Post by Guest » Apr 13th 2004, 7:19 pm

when i was on the-N.com i too this test that sai dfind ur "twin" by personality. well i got angela!
is that weird? or am i weird? :shock:

hm..

Post by Guest » Apr 13th 2004, 9:00 pm

Well I took it and I got Jordan.
Jessica

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Apr 14th 2004, 4:30 am

I didn't think I'd admit that I actually took the quiz. But I did and my jaw dropped when I saw the result that my so-called twin is Jordan Catalano! I still think he's a pig but as far as that quiz goes Jordan is a pretty good result. Much better that my result on the charater match quiz for The Office.

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Apr 14th 2004, 5:42 am

I got Rayanne. It's the end of the world. :!:

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Apr 14th 2004, 11:15 am

I got Ricky. I am content with that.

The quiz is a little too easy if you wanted to get a specific person. You can totally tell who is "saying" each answer.

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 14th 2004, 2:08 pm

MMMM...I'm not sure what to make of this...
Jordan Catalano: the boy who's such a puzzle, it's like people have to say his full name because it's the only thing they know about him. Maybe the reason Jordan is such a mystery to the rest of the world is that he's kind of a mystery to himself. Never mind the the Angelas of this world, who leave him totally perplexed. It's weird though -- even though you can kind of tell he's perpetually overwhelmed (making him and Angela kind of perfect for each other), he could just as easily seem totally nonchalant... even callous. Maybe he's just overwhelmed by how overwhelmed everyone else is all the time.

21% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 10th 2004, 1:47 am

grim4746 wrote:\ my so-called twin is Jordan Catalano!
That is too funny considering how you feel about him. :wink:
What is this quiz? Or rather, since reading these posts I have a pretty good idea what it is, where is it?

That description of Jordon Tomspeed quoted gets a little strange at the end, all the overwhelmed and underwhelmed stuff, but the first part seems to fit JC pretty well.
I wonder, do males only get matched with males, and vice versa?
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 10th 2004, 2:46 am

I think I found the answer to my question in Sacha's post "Everybody Loves My So-Called Life" (I have never heard on N.com)
Sometimes I write a little MSCL fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1039807/Jody-Barsch
Also, after multiple V. Mars reiterations, and finally a Deadwood movie, still wishing for some continuation of The Riches !

Barsch* Guest

Post by Barsch* Guest » May 10th 2004, 10:44 am

Ok, I get it now, (the N.com thing -- that [/i]is the address, right?). I should know that after months of not visiting I should check the news section before posting. -- Jodi :oops:

Jody Barsch*
Lifehead

Post by Jody Barsch* » May 10th 2004, 11:44 pm

I got Angela. I was thinking I was going to end up with Jordan or Rickie, but no, I got Ms. Chase. (The questions were a little silly).

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » May 11th 2004, 12:49 am

grim4746 wrote:I didn't think I'd admit that I actually took the quiz. But I did and my jaw dropped when I saw the result that my so-called twin is Jordan Catalano! I still think he's a pig but as far as that quiz goes Jordan is a pretty good result. Much better that my result on the charater match quiz for The Office.
Finally someone else shares my opinion on Jordan Catalano. I think Brian was a better match for Angela and I wish we could have seen that play out. Anyhoo back on topic I was hoping for Rayanne but I got Angela. It`s no surprise there. I took it over and over with different answers and every time I got Angela. Is that saying something or what?
There`s Something About My Life....

toolostinyou
Jody Barsh

Post by toolostinyou » May 28th 2004, 12:01 pm

i took it multiple times and got either jordan or angela. angela more so.

i agree with grim4746 too about jordan. i can't stand him.
"Apparently Delia Fischer smiles at everyone. She probably comes from one of
those small towns where everyone's friendly and smiles at you for no reason.
I hate that type of town."
-- Brian

toolostinyou
Jody Barsh

Post by toolostinyou » May 28th 2004, 12:02 pm

oh dammet, my stupid avatar works when it wants to!!!
"Apparently Delia Fischer smiles at everyone. She probably comes from one of
those small towns where everyone's friendly and smiles at you for no reason.
I hate that type of town."
-- Brian

FrozenEmbryos13
Frozen Embryo

Post by FrozenEmbryos13 » May 30th 2004, 4:35 pm

oooo i took that quiz too. i got Rayanne! I like Rayanne she's cool excpet for the whole had to get her stomach punmped and did it with jordan thing.....YEAH!
*#*FrOzEnEmBrYoS*#*
Rayanne-oh Krakow I never did it with you on top before.

DUH SQUARED!

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » May 30th 2004, 10:06 pm

FrozenEmbryos13 wrote:oooo i took that quiz too. i got Rayanne! I like Rayanne she's cool excpet for the whole had to get her stomach punmped and did it with jordan thing.....YEAH!
Everyone loves Rayanne...shes does`nt overanalyze every aspect of life and just has fun.
There`s Something About My Life....