Babylon 5

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

b5

Post by lance » Jan 6th 2004, 9:50 pm

Just got B5 fresh from the 15 degree cold (Fahrenheit that is). The discs have defrosted and the DVD is humming.

I have my root beer in one hand and my cat in the other, doesn't get much better than this. Off to watch B5.

:D

Incidentally did anybody notice that the actor who played Lord Reffa in B5 had a bit part in Buffy Season 5? He was the doctor who broke the news of Buffy mom's tumor.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

b5

Post by lance » Jan 27th 2004, 8:42 pm

Just finished Season 4.

Very nice. Great to see it without the commericals. On to season 5. Not a huge fan of Season 5 but I actually have not seen the entire season. I am looking forward to catching up on the ones I missed.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Apr 26th 2004, 2:13 pm

Just started watching B5: Season 5 on DVD.

Better than I remember it, actually. I feel, and hope, that I will like Fifth Season better the second time around than the first. Kinda of like my hopes for Buffy Season 7 being better the second time around.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

b5

Post by lance » May 5th 2004, 8:07 pm

Been several reports on the internet saying that JMS is doing a B5 movie.

Woohooo!

JMS mentioned on http://www.jmsnews.com that other Babylon 5 projects are coming along as well.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » May 27th 2004, 9:01 pm

More Babylon 5 news:

(Good) The Babylon 5 movie collection is set for release on 8/17/04. For some reason "Legend of the Rangers" is not included. Commentary by JMS and cast is included.

(Sad)

:cry:

Richard Biggs who played Dr. Stephen Franklin died on May 22nd. He was 43. He leaves behind a wife and two children. It apparently was very sudden, pehaps a stroke or aneurism.

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

-LanceMan

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

b5 News

Post by lance » Jul 18th 2004, 6:15 pm

Hey all,

Some news courtesy of http://www.jmsnews.com. Appears that JMS is working on a Babylon 5 movie called: The Memory of the Shadows. Rumour is that this will be a big screen production. How the death of Richard Biggs will affect this is unknown.

-LanceMan