mscl on fanfiction.net

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
msclrules
Liberty High Student

mscl on fanfiction.net

Post by msclrules » Feb 19th 2004, 5:14 pm

is there a section for mscl on fanfiction.net?
~msclrules~

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Feb 19th 2004, 6:30 pm

I am not familiar with that site, but you can find MSCL fan fiction here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

msclrules
Liberty High Student

Post by msclrules » Feb 22nd 2004, 2:52 pm

fanfiction.net is a site where people write fan fics for all shows and some popular movies too. but i can't find mscl there, why?
~msclrules~

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Feb 22nd 2004, 6:22 pm

I guess the obvious answer is that those who have written MSCL fanfiction haven't chosen to post their work on that particular site. Possibly most MSCL writers have preferred to post their stories here with the hundreds of other stories because they thought it would better reach their target audience this way. As well the vastness of the internet would prevent most anyone from posting their fanfiction on all possible sites. Many people who are enthused about MSCL to the point of writing their own fanfiction have probably visited this site and may have wanted to post here so that authors who had inspired them or just forum posters they had discussed the show with, could read their story. I have found MSCL fanfiction in a few other places on the web by doing a google search. I doubt there is any definitive reason why that particular site doesn't have any mscl fanfiction.

grim4746
Krakow

Post by grim4746 » Feb 22nd 2004, 6:30 pm

Nevermind that last post. Actually fanfiction.net does have a MSCL section found here. A simple google search for "fanfiction.net" + "my so-called life" revealed this not so safely guarded secret to me. I hope you enjoy the stories.

msclrules
Liberty High Student

Post by msclrules » Feb 23rd 2004, 7:18 pm

grim4746 wrote:Nevermind that last post. Actually fanfiction.net does have a MSCL section found here. A simple google search for "fanfiction.net" + "my so-called life" revealed this not so safely guarded secret to me. I hope you enjoy the stories.
thats so cool, thanks for telling me!
~msclrules~