ER "The Lost"

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
Nik
Liberty High Student

ER "The Lost"

Post by Nik » Oct 3rd 2003, 2:09 am

Does anyone watch ER?? I am not a regular viewer--but with friends this eve (my friends--not the show :lol: )--I ended up watching ER. I totally reconginize the one nurse that the Canadian nurse kept saying was Carter's type (you know-Noah Whyle). Does anyone know what I am talking about? Who is that actress and what has she been in before. It is driving my crazy and I must know. I have searched all over the internet to try to find out, but there is no mention of her real name, so I can't check it on the imdb. PLEASE HELP! Does anyone else rocognize her??
Nik

“Well, I guess it depends on how-- badly you need wallpaper”
“I would say pretty badly”

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 3rd 2003, 3:31 am

I missed that part of the episode, but I believe her name is Mary McCormack. You can view her imdb profile here and check out her photo gallery to see if it's the right actress.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Oct 3rd 2003, 8:47 am

candygirl is right (as usual :wink: ), it's Mary McCormack. She played Howard Stern's wife in Private Parts.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Nik
Liberty High Student

Post by Nik » Oct 3rd 2003, 10:46 am

Thanks Candygirl and Megs! I can't stand it when you are trying so hard to place someone and you feel so close, but it's like you're thinking too hard :?

I just saw her in "Other Voices". A very intersting movie. Has anyone seen that?
Nik

“Well, I guess it depends on how-- badly you need wallpaper”
“I would say pretty badly”

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Oct 3rd 2003, 11:00 am

She's my type, too. :wink:
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Oct 28th 2003, 12:09 pm

ER is my favorite drama and I’ve been watching it religiously. I’m really excited with how this season is shaping up. Last weeks episode that focused on Dr. Pratt was great, we are beginning to see how being over worked might cause their best doctor to make mistakes and falter only because no one will help pick up the slack. Abby has made some big decisions and needs money from her ex, but we still don’t know what those decisions are or why she needs the money. Plus Dr. Kovac is back, and his story hasn’t even started, they’ve kept him in the background healing so far. There is so much going on and the potential for a great season is there. I hope it doesn’t disappoint. I’d love to here thoughts from other fans on this season.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 28th 2003, 5:44 pm

If I may be so bold as to offer my insight on the series... well no I have been watching the show scince the beginning and now that it is season 10 and only a couple of the originals remain i fear this maybe a farwell we will never forget... :cry: :cry: :cry: I think that the show will definetely be more controversal then ever before offering a new look inside the world of medicine... From what I can tell so far Pratt who just broke up with Chen will find a new crush but not without compromising his dreams as a doctor... I think the nurse and doctor cut backs will definetely take a toll on all and Pratt might suffer the most because it is quite evident that he has already started his downfall... he may even "kill" a patient before he notices that he needs to cut back his hours... Chen I think will definetely move on from Pratt wanting a more serious relationship maybe even finding love... I think that she might have to wait a while to discover that what she really wants is to be married with children but might have obsticles to cross before she can actually reach them... she might even be a little upset that Pratt broke things off and might take them out on her coworkers proving she has a mean side... Abby will definetely want a career change... I think that now that she has realized that love does not do the trick of happiness maybe a career change will... Im not sure if she will switch from nurse to doctor or from different units but a definite change will occur... Carter is definetely returning but possibly with someone new... I mean I dont really understand how he could break up with his so called "love" abby and return with someone new but its just how things go... :evil: I dont think he will return to early but a definite return will be before the new year or around of... now this new person in his life i think is going to be a girlfriend and maybe possibly 2 wont be returning... i think the girlfriend might return with a little thing well not a little thing but a definite shocker!!!... 2 is a couple but 3 makes a crowd... Im not sure about weaver but she is on such a power trip that might make her fall and fall fast... Kovac I think will get passed his mental problems but not without a fight... I think he will make mistakes along the way and struggle ultimately with his return to the er and have to face some serious decisions while facing them... I think that with the new blood in the er this might intitle a face off for who is the reigning doctor in the er... I think Lewis might find romance or some kind of companion that she will feel for maybe in more ways then one and it might even remind her of her friend dr green... I think she may face a more sadness then happiness but she will deal the best she can... I think whoever the person is will help her make decisions for not only her but for others and may show her a new perspective on her life... Im not sure about Corday... I think scince green left they have not really showed us much of her life or struggle without him... Im not sure about her relationship with the stud doctor or if it will even go anywhere... i wonder though about Ramono and if he still feels anything for her?... I do know that there is going to be a death before the new year... I even know who but I dont want to say because people may not want to know so if you want to know I can send it to you... Gallant i think is going to also struggle with his new role in the er but I think we will get a more insight on who he is and who is family is... I think someone from his past might come around forcing him to protect and look out for them... I think that this person may have something wrong with them forcing him to kind of take a look at there relationship and how he feels about them... I dont know for sure about this but I am just guessing... I think that the series so far has been amazing and I look foward to seeing where it takes us... I also hope this is not the last season and carter stays even if it is not...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Feb 20th 2004, 3:30 pm

The actor who plays Patty's dad, Chuck (I'm too lazy to go find his name and it doesn't really matter) was on ER last night. He was in the closing scene and played Susan's Dad, and was quite the Maple Leafs fan.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts