Planned Outage tonight

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Planned Outage tonight

Post by mglenn » Feb 10th 2004, 10:25 am

Hey all,

Just a quick note that I'll be taking the server offline tonight around 6:30 till, I'm guessing, 8 pm EST. This is so that I can get into the main circuit panel and attempt to electrocute myself :twisted: ! But while I'm doing that I'm also going to try to hook up a new circuit for some recessed lights I installed in my living room.

For those geeks out there I've wired the lights up using X10 home automation modules from http://www.smarthomeusa.com/. The first step toward my fully automated home entertainment system. Second step you ask? Dell 4100MP Projector Mmmm good!
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand

mglenn
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by mglenn » Feb 17th 2004, 8:43 pm

Just took the server down again to finish up the wiring I needed to do.

All done now. And I have geek lighting!
"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit." - Ayn Rand