Fires in Southern California

If you want to share some events in your life or thoughts about life in general with other MSCL fans or if you just want post a rant to let some steam off - this is the place.
Forum Newbies: Please introduce yourself here!
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Nov 1st 2003, 8:04 pm

FYI - info from signonsandiego:

You can donate to the American Red Cross of San Diego and Imperial Counties Disaster Relief Fund or the Salvation Army Southern California Wildfire relief effort.
Accounts have been set up at the Bank of Marin in Novato to aid the family of Steve Rucker, the firefighter who died while trying to save a home near Julian, and Doug McDonald, a member of his crew who suffered severe burns.

Checks should be made payable to the Steve Rucker Family Fund or to the Doug McDonald Fund. Please mail your checks to Bank of Marin at 1450 Grant Avenue, Novato, CA 94945.

Rucker, an 11-year-veteran engineer, died in the inferno. McDonald, a 17-year veteran with the rank of captain, sustained burns over 18 percent of his body, mostly his legs, arms and face. He is in critical condition in UCSD Medical Center's burn ward.
Steve Rucker leaves behind a wife, a 7 year old daughter, and a 2 year old son.

You can read the entire article here.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?