Does anyone watch fox?

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
Hunee
Between Names

Does anyone watch fox?

Post by Hunee » Oct 25th 2003, 3:11 pm

I was just wondering if anyone is excited about 24 coming back on the air this week? I cant believe fox always pushes the seasons start to the last week in october... does anyone like any other shows on fox? i like the oc, skin, 24, boston public, and i want to see tru calling with eliza dushku but I feel like it is going to be canceled like some of the other shows that they canceled... like dark angel which was a miracle to be on for two seasons, girls club but it was only on for like two episodes, pasidina only 8 episodes in, party of five, pacific palisades, fastlane, umm ok i think that there are enough shows that they canceled...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 25th 2003, 7:28 pm

FYI - there are threads for the following shows:

The O.C.
Boston Public

Fox's fall schedule is arranged around baseball playoffs, which undoubtedly get higher ratings than most (all?) of their regular shows.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 25th 2003, 7:50 pm

I saw those other posts but I was asking about fox in general... I do realize about baseball schedule and everything but it just sucks waiting cause fox is a great network...
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 25th 2003, 7:57 pm

I am definitely more loyal to shows than to any particular network. Buffy was the only show I regularly watched on UPN, and Joan of Arcadia is the only CBS show I have watched in years. I do like several Fox shows, but I definitely don't watch all of their shows since a lot of them are not to my taste.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 25th 2003, 8:10 pm

what kind of shows do you watch? I mean I watched buffy loyally every year and I do watch Joan of Arcadia and speaking of cbs and nbc I hardly ever watch shows on there maybe like two... I like third watch on nbc and I watch the bachelor on abc but thats it... Im more into fox and wb then any other show... I watch seventh heaven, gilmore girls, one tree hill, angel, what i like about you, charmed, boston public, the oc, skin, im going to watch tru calling, 24, the bachelor, thrid watch, real world, rw rr challenge, sorority life, i did watch the newly weds, im going to watch punkd, nip/tuck, ok and thats like off the top of my head but I have tivo so I can record all of this and still have a life...

guitarchick
Overlooked Sibling

re: fox

Post by guitarchick » Oct 29th 2003, 9:05 pm

I watch a lot of fox too... Mostly because the shows are entertaining (as opposed to intelligent).. I watch the OC, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, Boston Public and Everwood. Fox also has those horrible shows every now and then... paradise hotel, joe millionaire, temptation island, marry my dad... lol... you can always tell when it's a "fox special"...

Emilie

Loz_179
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Loz_179 » Oct 30th 2003, 7:08 pm

Does anyone else cry at the end of practically every episode of 7th Heaven? I think we're about a season behind here, so I haven't seen Lucy get married yet, but I know I'll cry! I luv Lucy!
Last edited by Loz_179 on Oct 30th 2003, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

guitarchick
Overlooked Sibling

re: fox

Post by guitarchick » Oct 30th 2003, 7:35 pm

7th Heven is probably the most horribly cheesy show I watch... It's fun to watch (and laugh at) but I got so mad at that show a few weeks ago. At the end of an episode they inserted that "poised comment" about how americans are lucky because "there are men fighting in Iraq for our freedom".. I almost puked when I saw that propaganda...

Emilie

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 31st 2003, 10:49 am

last night i saw tru calling and i watched 24 again... they both were really entertaining and it was probally the most descent night of tv i have seen in a while... if you did not see tru calling it is on thursday's at 8... great new show with eliza dushku... i also saw the oc and it was a really good episode... cant wait to see the rest of the season...