Wallace and Gromit movie

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Wallace and Gromit movie

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 27th 2003, 6:07 pm

From imbd.com
Oscar-nominated stars Helena Bonham-Carter and Ralph Fiennes will lend their voices to the first ever feature length Wallace And Gromit movie. The project, titled Curse Of The Wererabbit, will begin shooting in Bristol, England this week at Aardman Animations's studio. The movie sees the studio's popular characters Wallace and Gromit hunt down the mysterious beast which has been rampaging their village's prize marrows and potatoes just days before the giant vegetable growing contest. Helena will voice new character Lady Tottington, and Ralph will provide the sound for Lord Victor Quatermaine. Curse of the Wererabbit - with a budget in excess of $80 million - will take 18 months to make and is expected to be released in 2005.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Oct 28th 2003, 1:44 pm

Sweet. Thanks Candy for the info.

I loved the Wallace & Grommit shorts I have seen. I loved Chicken Run. I will be interested in seeing the Curse of the Wererabbit. Kinda reminds me of the killer rabbit in Monty Python's Holy Grail.

LanceMan