angelas clothes

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 21st 2003, 12:59 pm

My favorite outfit was the sweater which is like a cream color but has yellow blue and red stripes in different directions and the red plaid shorts she wears in the classroom of confronting jordan in why jordan cant read... i also love the red velvet dress from the dance and when she was getting ready for her first date with jordan and he did not show up

the outfits i could not stand was the blue and yellow plaid dress and that purple night gown she wore while describing love in why jordan cant read
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

MyLifeIsBrians
Yearbook Team

Post by MyLifeIsBrians » Apr 11th 2004, 10:47 pm

Megs wrote:One thing that I noticed and liked about My So Called Life and Once and Again is the continuity. Meaning, the characters wear their clothes again and again, making it more realistic to me. I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't wear a new outfit everyday of my life, as they do on 90210, Dawson's Creek, etc., etc. I just loved that extra touch that they put into their shows (MSCL and O&A). It made it all the more real to me. Am I making any sense at all?

Anyway, the red velvet dress looks gorgeous on Angela. It's my favorite, as well.
Yes! I love that too. Dawsons Creek annoys me to no end. Everyone is so whiny and even though they claim to have no money, like Joey, somehow they end up with a stellar wardobe. MSCL was so great about clothes. Angela`s wardrobe was a lot like mine back then. I still like to wear the occasional extra big plaid shirt. So comfy! The red velvet dress...looked better on her than any other outfit she wore. It was so flattering on her.
There`s Something About My Life....