I was wondering about the fanfiction

Discussion and questions about the FanFiction section of MSCL.com. You can also post excerpts of your unfinished stories here if you're looking for feedback or ideas.
Hunee
Between Names

I was wondering about the fanfiction

Post by Hunee » Oct 19th 2003, 1:02 am

Ok I wrote an episode and I sent it to the fanfiction place and I forgot to save a copy for myself and now that I want to write another one I kind of forgot what I wrote in the episode so does anyone know if or when they update the fanfiction or how I can get them to send me back my episode? thanks

Moderator note: thread moved to Fan Fiction forum

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 19th 2003, 1:40 am

You can email Sascha at the same email address where you originally sent your story: sab AT mscl DO T com
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Post by Guest » Oct 19th 2003, 1:44 am

umm thanks for replying :wink: umm i did send an email to that adress because i found it on where to submit a story but i was just wondering because i just wrote this really great episode that i am kind of proud of so i want to know if i should submit it and just forget about the other story or what... thanks again

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 19th 2003, 1:58 am

It's really up to you if you want to submit both stories or not. If you look through the fan fiction submissions, you will see that many of the writers sent in multiple stories.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: I was wondering about the fanfiction

Post by Sascha » Oct 19th 2003, 5:25 am

Hunee wrote:Ok I wrote an episode and I sent it to the fanfiction place and I forgot to save a copy for myself and now that I want to write another one I kind of forgot what I wrote in the episode so does anyone know if or when they update the fanfiction or how I can get them to send me back my episode? thanks
I have received your story, but it will take some time until I'll update the page (I'm extremely busy ATM). I'll send you a copy of your story back.

Post by Guest » Oct 19th 2003, 6:21 am

thanks a billion sascha!!! :D