The most awful thing I ever saw

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Frances Farmer
Nicky Driscoll

The most awful thing I ever saw

Post by Frances Farmer » Oct 14th 2003, 11:23 pm

My god the cubs, why god, WHY???? *Sobs incoherently* Why do bad things happen to good fans?? It's one thing to lose, its completely another to lose like that, to have it stolen. *Feels like he's been pushed over, had all his money and clothes taken, and his head stepped on pushing his face into the dirt and is looking back, wondering what went wrong* Any non baseball fan won't understand, but every cubs fan feels that way tonight, heartbroken, completely.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 15th 2003, 3:11 am

FYI - there is already a baseball thread here.

I think it's a little early to get this upset - there is still the final game tomorrow night. I am a Cubs fan, but the way I look at it is if they lose the game tomorrow night they had a good run. Besides, tonight was not the be-all end-all. If they hadn't gotten spanked in game 5, then tonight's game would not have even taken place. They could have closed in game 5.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?