Favorite Quotes

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Frances Farmer
Nicky Driscoll

Favorite Quotes

Post by Frances Farmer » Oct 10th 2003, 5:45 pm

Ok practically every scene has some great lines, what are your favorites?

Right now the ones that come to mind, the only about hair dying of natural causes.

"Your so beautiful, it hurts to look at you." Angela Chase. And then when Reyanne says it at the end, classic.

Theres so many.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Oct 10th 2003, 6:32 pm

FYI - there are already two threads devoted to this topic: MSCL quotes and everything I learned from MSCL.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 22nd 2003, 10:09 pm

This has got to be my favorite quote... even though there are many more that are so beautiful and memorable this one just is my favorite...

Sometimes it seems like we're all living in, like, some kind of prison. And the crime is how much we hate ourselves. It's good to get really dressed up, once in a while. And admit the truth. That when you really look closely, people are so strange and so complicated that they're actually...beautiful. Possibly even me.
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life