Jared engaged?

Discuss former or new projects of Jared Leto ("Jordan Catalano") in this forum.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Jared engaged?

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 22nd 2003, 2:33 pm

According to IMDB, a journalist from Page Six saw Cameron Diaz with a huge engagement ring at the Miramax post-Golden Globes party. According to their source, she gave Jared an ultimatum.

:shock:
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » Jan 22nd 2003, 2:38 pm

This morning on the local news, (CBS affiliate) they reported she was NOT engaged follwing that story from the globes. Our local anchor couldn't even pronounce Jared's name correctly. What a tool.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 22nd 2003, 2:40 pm

Ahhhh, of course I already edited my post to take away the sarcastic quote marks around the world journalist.

:?

Hmmmph.

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.

dTheater
Liberty High Graduate

Post by dTheater » Jan 24th 2003, 12:58 am

I saw a commercial for Access Hollywood or one of those annoying shows and they said, "Wedding bells for Cameron Diaz and her actor boyfriend?" and they showed a picture of her with some other guy. I'd naturally assumed they broke up long ago.

Also, is it Leh-toe or Lee-toe?
- Jim

Kaytee Bodle: Girl With Guitar
http://girlwithguitar.0catch.com (audio, video, tabs, lyrics, etc.)

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jan 24th 2003, 1:56 am

:D

SanDeE*
So-Called Addict

Post by SanDeE* » Jan 26th 2003, 3:50 am

I saw that episode of Access Hollywood (I was stuck at a conference this week and bored later in the hotel room) and it said that Cameron Diaz and Jared Leto are still together, but it was not an engagement ring. It almost seems like the media wants Cameron Diaz to get married, doesn't it?
Um, in my room, one seam is a little off and I stare at it constantly. It's, like, destroying me.

~~Kristin~~

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Jul 18th 2003, 2:36 pm

eonline has a short gossip bit about Cameron Diaz and Jared Leto being back together (after they split a few months ago):

But first, let's just take a tiny off-the-record peek at... Cameron Diaz and Jared Leto, together again, according to fellow margarita-sippers at Casa Vega, the San Fernando Valley Mexican dive made famous by regulars Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston. Hmmm. Isn't it too adorable they way Cam-love was running her hands through Jared's notoriously mussy mess-coif?

Particularly tangle-inducing since Ms. D. was just seen backstage--and on the tour bus--cheering on her supposed latest cherub, Justin T. But back in sweltering Hell-Ay, shortly before the Atlanta stopover, the two blondies--she, braless in a hat; he, disheveled in a jeans-clad semi-coma, per usual--were sipping and hand-holding, say gasping gawkers. Hey, Ms. D. sure as hell mush-meandered with Matt Dillon after their breakup, so who knows?

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/cau ... 30717.html

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Re: Jared engaged?

Post by GaryEA » Jul 18th 2003, 8:55 pm

candygirl wrote:According to their source, she gave Jared an ultimatum.
Damn, that's romantic.

"Love me, or ELSE!"

Anyway, I won't believe it until candygirl lands her helicopter after buzzing the ceremony to take pictures.

:D

Gary

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Jared engaged?

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jul 19th 2003, 3:47 am

GaryEA wrote:
candygirl wrote:According to their source, she gave Jared an ultimatum.
Damn, that's romantic.

"Love me, or ELSE!"
But it works, right?

:lol:

KrokRos
Angela's best friend

Post by KrokRos » Jul 19th 2003, 5:04 am

Wow, I just remembered I've always thought about Candygirl as a guy. Am I crazy? :D Must be that avatar she used to have. Though you have no specified gender :lol: :wink:
----------------
Make it count.

MarsJunkie
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MarsJunkie » Sep 28th 2003, 3:03 pm

I heard that Jared doesn't believe in marriage. :cry: Does anybody know if that is true?
"He flopped on the floor uncontrollably, okay? Rickie had to hold down his tounge..."
"...And I wasn't even there!"

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 22nd 2003, 10:06 am

I think it is totally understandable to not believe in marriage!!! why do you want to get married when it can only lead to divorce... I mean i think only 10 percent of marriages last until the two people die or something like that but why do you need a piece of paper or an expensive diamond to prove your love... isnt saying it enough?
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

MarsJunkie
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MarsJunkie » Oct 28th 2003, 10:49 pm

I mean, I'm not saying I think it's not okay, I was just wondering. To each his own........................ :D
"He flopped on the floor uncontrollably, okay? Rickie had to hold down his tounge..."
"...And I wasn't even there!"

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 28th 2003, 11:29 pm

what does to each his own mean? umm yeah I think that the rumor is true actually... I was reading somewhere about how he always struggled keeping a relationship going because of how he grew up... I dont know if that is true but I also read that the reason why cameron and him broke up was because she wanted marriage and he didnt... I dont know I was just stating that I think it is completely understandable about not believing in marriage... I cant even describe as to why some people feel this way but the reason I dont believe is because I spent 5 years with my boyfriend and he wanted to like confine me to being his wife and having children... I was only 18 and I opted to find myself before I could let someone define who I was... and watching my mother in a loveless marriage for many years with my father was also something that I took to heart... I mean I think love is enough to make you want to be with a person not marriage...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

Nik
Liberty High Student

Post by Nik » Oct 29th 2003, 1:01 pm

what does to each his own mean?
Are you asking that honestly? Or do you think it isn't true? I'm confused. I think "to each his own" in terms of marriage is a very appropriate thing to say. I feel very strongly about marriage. Do I feel everyone should get married to prove his or her love--NO. Does it hold a religious value to me--NO. My parents were together for 16 years before they got married. I was a junior in high school in their wedding. My sister has been with her significant other for 10 years and they have a 4 yo little girl and they have no plans for marriage. These things don't bother me because I precisely feel--"to each his own". I happen to feel strongly about marriage because I love my husband in a way that makes me want to have that commitment with him. Again--do I feel I need that in order to hold a commitment--NO. But it means something to me. I understand where you are coming from when you explain your past experiences--but not every marriage is loveless, or meant to hold you down.

Just MHO

PS--this post isn't meant to be curt at all!
Nik

“Well, I guess it depends on how-- badly you need wallpaper”
“I would say pretty badly”