Life in the future

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.

Life in the future

Post by Guest » Sep 14th 2003, 6:20 pm

What do you guys think,how will Angela's life look like when she'll be Patty's age?Do you think she'll have the same problems?Her husband always (almost)cheating on her,her daughter "wanting to stab her repeatedly",working in her mother's printing shop?

JPP13
Angela's best friend

Post by JPP13 » Sep 14th 2003, 11:21 pm

I don't see Angela's life being as mainstream as Patty's. She's smarter, for one. And has more of an ability to be her own person. More of an analytical thinker. Someone more destined to do something great.

Long term relationships? I guess we've seen the seeds of Angela perhaps making some bad choices with men. But even that was done intelligently, and with the knowledge gleaned from those circumstances. Besides, Brian would never cheat on her. :)

Personally, I don't see her with kids.

Post by Guest » Sep 18th 2003, 1:16 pm

JPP13 wrote:
Besides, Brian would never cheat on her. :)
Ha,ha.Very funny. :lol:

Hunee
Between Names

Post by Hunee » Oct 22nd 2003, 10:54 pm

I dont know how I would see Angela... they did not claryify what she liked to do... maybe a writer...
so make the best of this test, and dont ask why
its not a question, but a lesson learned in time its something unpredictable, but in the end is right i hope you had the time of your life

MarsJunkie
Nicky Driscoll

Post by MarsJunkie » Nov 18th 2003, 4:23 pm

I dunno about writing....after all she "didn't want to be on yearbook". :lol:
"He flopped on the floor uncontrollably, okay? Rickie had to hold down his tounge..."
"...And I wasn't even there!"