the "missing 7"

Looking for "My So-Called Life" items or willing to part with one?
Forum rules
Please note that we will delete all requests or offers for illegal bootleg copies of the show or bonus materials.
cinnamongirl12
Frozen Embryo

the "missing 7"

Post by cinnamongirl12 » Jul 16th 2003, 1:42 pm

Hey, all here's my sad tale of woe:
I'm a teenager who was 8 years old when mscl first aired. Needless to say, i did not see the show when it was on abc, or even when it was on mtv (How i came across mscl and fell in love is an entirely different story for another day). Either way, i caught an episode, and, like everyone else here got hooked. So i went to ebay and got the blue and red tapes, and i love them dearly, but i am DYING to see the missing 7 episodes that should've been on the yellow box set. But i don't have a dvd player, and i don't want to shell out the $ for the complete vhs set when i already own 12 eps.

So in short, if anyone can tell me where i can either dl these eps (kazaa, morpheus doesn't work for me), buy eps individually, or find someone who would be willing to work something out with copying them for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

muchos gracias
"i've said, like, eight sentences to you in my entire life."

trustella
Nicky Driscoll

I can help you!

Post by trustella » Sep 12th 2003, 3:13 pm

Hey there,
I have the eps on VHS I'd be willing to sell you for cheap. They were my own VHS tapes, but now that I have the DVDs, I don't need them anymore. Email me at tapes@propapanda.com if you still need them!
---stella