Alias

MSCL may be gone from the tv screen, but there are lots of good (and bad) new productions airing each week. Talk with other MSCL fans about your favorite shows or the shows you hate. Of course you can also discuss TV show DVD releases here.
Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 5th 2003, 12:53 pm

I always loved seeing them together. They looked so happy and so pretty.

I knew the marriage was in danger when I read an article quoting Jennifer Garner as saying, "(Her marriage to Scott Foley) is definitely the most important thing I have to focus on, after everything I have to do for my career." Paraphrased, but nice. Your husband is second to your career? Anyone who is married/in a committed relationship will see the trouble in that sentence.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Apr 25th 2003, 11:13 am

Hi Y'all I just wanted to remind you that a new Alias episode will air on Sunday April 27th. It airs on ABC at 9 p.m. pacific time, 8 p.m. mountain time, 8 p.m. central time, and 9 p.m. eastern time. It is Episode 20: Countdown. This is one of the last 3 episodes that will air this season, the final 2 episodes will air next Sunday back to back as a 2 hour season finale. Here are some thoughts about Sundays episode.
Countdown to What?
Franice being exposed? :D
Will being killed by Francie? :cry:
Finding out what Rimbaldi artifact Sloane is going after next? :o
Irinia telling Syd what she is really up to? :shock:
Dixon killing Sloane or Francie for killing his wife? :twisted:
Jack exposing his real purpose with the CIA? :evil:
Marshall finally losing his virginity with gadget girl played by
(Amanda Foreman Felicity's roomate in Felicity)? :lol:

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » May 3rd 2003, 2:04 pm

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Alias finale airs tomorrow Sunday May 4th on ABC at 9 p.m. pacific time, 8 p.m. mountain time, 8 p.m. central time, and 9 p.m. eastern time. It will be a 2 hour season finale and will include both episode 21: Second Double and episode 22: The Telling.

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » May 5th 2003, 12:53 am

So Alias Season 2 has come to an end; what did everyone else think about it? I thought is was very shocking, I could have never guessed that it would have ended this way. Also what are y'alls thoughts about the Telling? All I can think is that it is going to be one long summer of agony till all of my questions are answered.

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » May 13th 2003, 5:47 pm

Here's a highlight for any ALIAS-fan or ALIAS-hater: If you have a fast Internet connection you have to see this:
"ALIAS - The Lost Episode"
It's a 15min QuickTime Movie (60 MB) and unbelievable funny :)

Watch here: http://www.newbornpix.com/alias.htm

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 2nd 2003, 5:03 pm

Info from tvshowsondvd about the Alias S2 DVD release:
ALIAS SEASON 2
Bonus DVD Features

The Making of "The Telling" - an in-depth documentary on the making of the season finale. Go behind the scenes for a look at Seasons 2's emotional finale.
Undercover: The Look of Alias - a look at the costume design, make-up and disguises. See how the pros re-make Jennifer Garner and her co-horts for their incredible spy roles.
Season 2 Gag Reel - the best of the moments you can't see on TV
Monday Night Football Parody
The Making Of The Video Game
Deleted Scenes - never-before-seen, yet too good to miss
Audio Commentary With Cast And Crew
All bonus materials subject to change.

Street date: December 2
Suggested retail price: $69.99 (six-DVD set)
Direct prebook: October 7
Distributor prebook: October 21
Rating: TV-14; Bonus DVD features not rated and subject to change
DVD aspect ratio: 1.78:1, enhanced for 16x9 screens
Sound: Dolby. Digital 5.1 Surround Sound. Spanish language track.
FYI - other Alias discussion threads:
Everybody watch Alias
Anybody a fan of Alias?
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Alias Season 1 now available on DVD

Post by Sammi » Sep 3rd 2003, 8:14 pm

I know y'all are probably sick of me talking about Alias, but I thought I would mention that Alias came out on DVD on tuesday. It is definetly worth buying on DVD or adding to your netflix list.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Sep 4th 2003, 12:13 am

I almost picked this up tonight out of curiosity, but decided to wait on it. I have so many things backlogged that it isn't even funny anymore. :(

Eventually one day i will probably pick this up. I haven't seen the show yet but have heard good things.

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Sep 4th 2003, 9:34 am

fnordboy wrote:I almost picked this up tonight out of curiosity, but decided to wait on it. I have so many things backlogged that it isn't even funny anymore. :(

Eventually one day i will probably pick this up. I haven't seen the show yet but have heard good things.
Fnordboy,

I hear ya on that one. I am scrambling just to keep with my Big Three: Angel, Babylon 5 & Buffy.

Sammi,

Have you seen the DVD art for Alias: 2nd Season on http://www.tvshowsondvd.com? If not check it out. I have never seen the show, but the box art for Season 2 is oustanding! Really sharp.

LanceMan

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Sep 4th 2003, 1:41 pm

Thanks Lance for the link I'm definitely going to check it out.

Sammi

hurtstolookatyou
Overlooked Sibling

Post by hurtstolookatyou » Sep 9th 2003, 3:34 pm

I got the Alias dvd yesterday. Really slick graphics inside! I've watched the first 2 episodes, I must say they make a lot more sense back to back. I always forget all the Russian names :roll: .

I heard there's a cool featurette on style and fashion on Alias, I'm looking forward to seeing that!

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Sep 26th 2003, 8:47 pm

Don't forget the season premiere of Alias is on Sunday. I can't wait.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Oct 2nd 2003, 4:05 pm

The Alias DVD set is a must buy. I'm more than halfway through it. I've only had it three days. The bonus is that all of the episodes are new to me, since I didn't watch any first-year episodes. Or I don't remember watching them. Good stuff. And I'm not just talking about Jennifer Garner.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Sammi
Substitute Teacher

Post by Sammi » Oct 2nd 2003, 5:32 pm

I'm glad you are enjoying Tomspeed. I unfortunately haven't been able to watch it due to schoolwork overload, but I'm actually hoping I will get to watch some of it tonight.

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Oct 2nd 2003, 6:27 pm

Due to being broke I haven't been able to purchase this yet. One day I will though. Let me know if anyone has seen some good deals for it.