Kaley Cuoco on 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.
Megs
Lifehead

Kaley Cuoco on 8 Simple Rules (2002-2005)

Post by Megs » Aug 7th 2003, 11:14 am

I found this on http://www.imdb.com:
Biography for
Kaley Cuoco

Height
5' 7"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mini biography
A model and commercial actress from the age of 6, Kaley Cuoco's first major role was in the TV movie "Quicksand: No Escape" with Donald Sutherland and Tim Matheson. Her other television credits include guest-starring on the series "Ellen" (where she played "little Ellen" to the Ellen Degeneres character), "Northern Exposure", "Don't Forget Your Toothbrush" and "My So-Called Life". In addition, she played a leading role in the miniseries "Mr. Murder." Cuoco has appeared in the feature films "Lucky 13", "Picture Perfect" and "Virtuosity". On stage, she has performed in Los Angeles-area productions of "Annie" and "Fiddler on the Roof." When she's not acting, Cuoco is an avid tennis player, who consistently ranks well in Southern California Tennis Association standings as a member of a regional amateur division team. In addition, she enjoys spending time with friends, going to the mall and hip-hop dancing. Cuoco is home-schooled and lives in Ventura County, California with her family.
Does anyone know what part she played? I am assuming that it was a bit part. She is now on 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter with John Ritter.

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Cuoco,+Kaley
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Aug 7th 2003, 11:36 am

I knew my MSCL cast database would be useful some day :-)

Cuoco, Kaley
CAST: starred as Angela Chase (young Angela) in episode 04 - "Father Figures"

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Aug 7th 2003, 11:47 am

Does anyone know what part she played?
Good question.

I have no idea, but now you have my curiosity going.

*edit*
Nevermind
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Aug 7th 2003, 12:13 pm

sab wrote:I knew my MSCL cast database would be useful some day :-)

Cuoco, Kaley
CAST: starred as Angela Chase (young Angela) in episode 04 - "Father Figures"
Ha! Sorry 'bout that. I should have checked there first... :oops: Thanks!
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."