Rabbit-Proof Fence

This is the place to discuss new and old movies or DVD releases of movies. You can also create topics about your favorite actor/actress.
Please post topics related to new productions of the MSCL cast and crew into the "Afterlife" forum.
jaynedoh
Nicky Driscoll

Rabbit-Proof Fence

Post by jaynedoh » Jul 6th 2003, 11:47 pm

I recently watched Rabbit-Proof Fence, and it immediately became my new favorite movie. It's beautifully shot, the acting is amazing, the plot is unbelievable. It's one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen!

The story is inspiring, it's based on a true story about three Aboriginal girls and their trek across the Australian outback.
Okay, I will stop going on and on about it, I just think that everyone should see this movie. But then again, I tend to be a bit bossy! :P

starbug
Lifehead

Post by starbug » Jul 7th 2003, 5:19 am

I've seen this - I also really enjoyed it. Actually, I enjoyed the 'making of' feature on the DVD almost as much; about how they had to find the actresses from small communities and basically teach them how to act.

Also I agree, it was some of the most beautiful cinematography I have seen in a long time.

---------------------------------------------
http://www.urban-hills.blogspot.com
---------------------------------------------

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jul 8th 2003, 12:02 am

As a huge Peter Gabriel fan, this has been on my list of "must watch" films. Hopefully, I'll get around to it soon! :)

Gary

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Aug 1st 2003, 5:39 pm

Yup,

I have heard nothing but good things about this movie. Definately on my list of movies to see.

Lance Man