Jack Nance death (1996)

Get updates and talk about new (or "pre-LIFE") projects of former "My So-Called Life" cast and crew members in this forum.

Jack Nance death (1996)

Post by Guest » Jun 13th 2003, 3:25 pm

hello,
i read on imdb, that an actor called jack nance, who played "warren" (cannot recall him though) in ep. 18 was killed, probably a homicide.
quote (imdb):
Nance died suddenly and unexpectedly in December 1996 from an apparent internal head injury the morning after getting into a physical brawl at a dounut shop with some roudy patrons.
:(

when you look for him at imdb, you should also check out his spouse, tragic conincidents...
greets, juergen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 13th 2003, 3:47 pm

Warren was the innkeeper in Weekend.

For anyone who doesn't recognize Jack Nance's name, he was Pete on Twin Peaks - he had parts in many David Lynch works (Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart, etc).
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jun 13th 2003, 5:53 pm

Yep, that is Jack Nance. There is also a a documentary by Lynch about him called You Don't Know Jack (i think that is the title, too lazy to double check) out on DVD now.