As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 3rd 2003, 6:45 pm

That's just how Bar Chicks dance, regardless of the actual music.

:P

The hallmark of Bar Chicks, if you will - dancing to music that only they can hear!
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Jun 4th 2003, 9:36 am

fnordboy wrote:Well I wish I could say its because Faith is an east coast girl and we know how to raise our sluts....
:rofl: Too funny. That we do.
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jun 4th 2003, 9:56 am

candygirl wrote:It's Faith and Buffy dancing at the Bronze - woo hoo!

I should mention that Faith is a much better slutty dancer, but that's probably because Buffy is a stuck up tight ass with no sense of fun.

:wink:
LOL!

Best,

Lance Man

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

finally! new avatar!

Post by fnordboy » Jun 9th 2003, 8:08 pm

Well my new avatar is from the Takashi Miike movie Ichi the Killer. Enjoy :)

edit: Well I figured I should explain it a bit more, but it is hard to do lol. So check out the site for the beautiful dutch (i think dutch?) DVD release of this Japanese movie. Highly recommended, but it is a bit on the gory side (if you couldn't tell already). Beautifully shot movie though, one of the best DVD purchases this year so far.

http://www.ichithekiller.com

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Sascha » Jun 11th 2003, 4:56 am

After seeing the recent (not very pretty IMHO) FHM images of Alyson Hannigan (Buffy's "Willow"), I decided to go back in time to one of the cutest pictures of tv history: Eskimo Willow... it's from Season 2.

EDIT to add: Just noticed: The forum is now four years old! (May 25, 1999)

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jun 11th 2003, 10:43 am

sab wrote:After seeing the recent (not very pretty IMHO) FHM images of Alyson Hannigan (Buffy's "Willow"), I decided to go back in time to one of the cutest pictures of tv history: Eskimo Willow... it's from Season 2.

I can not believe they could have someone so adorable look so god awful! I have a subscription to FHM, not because I like the magazine, I don't, but because an old client of mine use to be on the last page in these pictorials that they did. I use to have to scan them to put on her webpage. Anyways... when the Willow issue came I had no clue it was on the cover...it was that bad. A picture or two inside looked decent but none were great.

Eskimo Willow is damn cute btw :)

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jun 11th 2003, 11:19 am

sab wrote:After seeing the recent (not very pretty IMHO) FHM images of Alyson Hannigan (Buffy's "Willow"), I decided to go back in time to one of the cutest pictures of tv history: Eskimo Willow... it's from Season 2.

Yeah,

The FHM spread was none too appealing. Eskimo Willow rules!

Happy Aniversary MSCL.com forum!

:new-bday:

:D :D :D :D

Best,

Lance Man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Jun 11th 2003, 2:14 pm

Alyson Hannigan was on a late night talk show a few weeks ago, and she said that the boobs on the cover aren't hers (and her eyes are the wrong color). She thought they were going to use a different picture for the cover. I thought the cover picture they ended up using looked really weird - just the expression on her face is strange.

I love Eskimo Willow because it's so cute, plus it's the first time Oz notices her.

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Re: finally! new avatar!

Post by TomSpeed » Jun 11th 2003, 2:32 pm

fnordboy wrote:Well my new avatar is from the Takashi Miike movie Ichi the Killer. Enjoy :)

edit: Well I figured I should explain it a bit more, but it is hard to do lol. So check out the site for the beautiful dutch (i think dutch?) DVD release of this Japanese movie. Highly recommended, but it is a bit on the gory side (if you couldn't tell already). Beautifully shot movie though, one of the best DVD purchases this year so far.

Ichi is one scary looking dude.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Re: finally! new avatar!

Post by fnordboy » Jun 11th 2003, 2:54 pm

TomSpeed wrote:
fnordboy wrote:Well my new avatar is from the Takashi Miike movie Ichi the Killer. Enjoy :)

Ichi is one scary looking dude.
Actually that is not Ichi. Ichi is not scary looking at all....which is probably what makes him even worse than Kakihara, who is in my avatar. Kakihara is one sick mother f**ker too though, don't get me wrong.

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Jun 11th 2003, 4:06 pm

I understand that Ichi is is Japanese and there is language barrier there. But I couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of "Ichi" the serial killer; especially in today's world where people are allergic to everything and drug companies sell allergy medicines during the superbowl.
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

fnordboy
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by fnordboy » Jun 11th 2003, 5:33 pm

nothingman wrote:I understand that Ichi is is Japanese and there is language barrier there. But I couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of "Ichi" the serial killer; especially in today's world where people are allergic to everything and drug companies sell allergy medicines during the superbowl.
LOL I can see that. Well Ichi, which would be pronounced eechee, means 1 (one) in Japanese. I don't think anyone has that name really...well there might be some...but I would think that it is not an accepted name within Japanese society.

Funny though that since their society uses so much english that the itchy/ichi wouldn't be caught, though I guess they would see the pronounciation as different. Besides itchy would be in Katakana (since it is a foreign word) and would actually most likely (don't know if this would be completely correct) would be written out with the sounds: I-Ta-Chi or I-Ta-Chi-Ya . Which of course would sound different then Ichi ( ee-chee) which is most likely written out in Hiragana and would be written with 2 characters in the sounds I-Chi.

Ok I know I went into to too much info there...sorry :?

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jun 11th 2003, 11:38 pm

Jesus fnordboy, your av gives me the creeps.

:puppydogeyes:

Gary

GaryEA
So-Called Addict

Post by GaryEA » Jun 11th 2003, 11:43 pm

I understand that Ichi is is Japanese and there is language barrier there. But I couldn't help but chuckle at the idea of "Ichi" the serial killer; especially in today's world where people are allergic to everything and drug companies sell allergy medicines during the superbowl.
LOL... maybe Ichi takes Claratin. He could be the next spokesman. :D

Gary

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

Post by lance » Jun 12th 2003, 9:08 am

GaryEA wrote:Jesus fnordboy, your av gives me the creeps.

:puppydogeyes:

Gary
Big Ditto.

Creative, but creepy.

:D

Best,

Lance Man