Linking Buttons for the FORUM

Comments/questions about the site or the forum? Post them here. Additionally you'll find here important announcements and news releases from MSCL.com.
lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Linking Buttons for the FORUM

Post by lithiumkat » May 21st 2003, 4:26 am

I made some linking buttons for the forum, I've only made a few of them, if there is enough interest shown in them maybe I'll make more. I figure they will be nice for like people with websites who want to link to the forum. Anyway, please let me know what you think.

Last edited by lithiumkat on May 21st 2003, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."

Sascha
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Re: Linking Buttons for the FORUM

Post by Sascha » May 21st 2003, 6:55 am

Wow, great idea :-) The buttons look really cool! I never thought that people would actually like to link to our forum :-)

Maybe I'll create a special section on mscl.com for stuff like that one day.

BTW: There are some MSCL.com banners at http://www.mscl.com/links/banners.phtml

lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by lithiumkat » May 21st 2003, 9:58 am

Thank you, and I may even make you some matching mscl.com buttons too, and post them up here, just to add a little more variety (I'm a link button freak, I love them and I just love making things) I figure you probably won't mind someone making mscl gifts! lol.

But I'm glad you like them, and I have more fun at this forum than I ever have at another forum or message board which says a lot since I'm addicted to message boards.

And I think there are probably a lot of people out there who have no idea that there is an entire forum dedicated to mscl, and that is sad. For me when I finally ran across this forum it was like OMG I'm NOT the only crazy obsessed fan of this show, I mean like my friends think I'm a loon that I watch it all the time, and that I notice all these things and take this show like so seriously and so in depth. So it was really a kind of revalation for me. If any of you guys use those btw, please save them to your own server because I don't really want it to be eating my hostess' bandwidth :)

*edit* well...mglenn was nice enough to set me up with an account to ftp my linky buttons to the mscl server, but any of you guys with websites, for reference it's still better to save to your own server to keep from eating bandwidth, also makes things faster for mscl.com and for your site. for those of you that did not know that information, BUT anyway, the point I'm getting at is they are no longer on my hostess' server, I switched the direct link above. and when I make more I will let you guys know. I hope you guys like them, hey, maybe if we get lots of ppl linking to the forum we'll get some more awesome new members! who knows, anyways thanks again mglenn! I appreciate it a lot!!
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."

lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by lithiumkat » May 21st 2003, 10:54 am

OH, this topic may or may not belong here, I probably should start an entire new thread really, but if anyone like desperately loves the buttons or my av. I am willing to make people avs...just let me know, thought I'd be nice and offer, cuz I love making stuff like that, it's a lot of fun for me. Anyway, that's all I guess, keep being the great people you are!