WWF's Miss Elizabeth Dead at 42

As the forum title implies: This is the forum for "anything else" which doesn't fit into one of the other forums.
GaryEA
So-Called Addict

WWF's Miss Elizabeth Dead at 42

Post by GaryEA » May 1st 2003, 9:01 pm

I was truly stunned when I read this. This woman was my dream date when I was in my early teens (not that I really knew what that was).

From WXIA (Atlanta)...
Wrestling Star 'Miss Elizabeth' Dead

Elizabeth Hulette, known as ‘Miss Elizabeth’ in professional wrestling circles, died Thursday in Atlanta.

Hulette, 42, was gravely ill when emergency crews arrived at an east Cobb County home belonging to Lawrence Pfohl, another professional wrestling star who went by the name of ‘Lex Lugar.’

Hulette was taken to Kennestone Hospital where she died.

Officials said more details would be available after the Cobb County Medical Examiner had a chance to perform an autopsy.

Hulette and Pfhol had been living together.

Pfhol was charged with violating the Georgia Control Substance Act after illegal body-enhancing drugs were found in the home. Those charges are unrelated to Hulette’s death.

Police said they do not suspect foul play.

On April 19, Pfhol was charged with battery after police responded to the same address and found Hulette with bruises to her head.

Cobb police said that incident does not appear to be related to her death.
All my best to her family and friends.

:cry:

Gary

K-man
Liberty High Graduate

Post by K-man » May 1st 2003, 9:42 pm

Gary, thanks for posting this. I just watched Smackdown and there was no mention of this. Wonder what really happened. I agree w/ you, back when she first appeared with the Macho Man in the early 80's, she was something to behold.
Daddy sold the farm and they've killed my trees. K-man

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Aug 1st 2003, 5:50 pm

From yahoo, info on the cause of death:
The death of the wrestling personality known as "Miss Elizabeth" was a result of an accidental overdose of pills and alcohol, Cobb County officials said.

Elizabeth Hulette, 42, had a blood alcohol level of 0.29 and a mix of painkillers, nausea medication and tranquilizers in her system when she died April 30, coroner's officials said Thursday.

Hulette shared a home with wrestler Lex Luger, whose real name is Lawrence Pfohl. Pfohl was arrested and charged with 13 counts of possession of a controlled substance and a count of distribution of dangerous drugs the day of Hulette's death.

Hulette had been married to former wrestler Randy "The Macho Man" Savage, and was his manager before they divorced in 1992. She and Savage became popular personalities in the World Wrestling Federation, which they entered in 1985. Hulette also had managed pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, as well as Pfohl.
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

lance
Ed Zwick Wannabe

stuff

Post by lance » Aug 2nd 2003, 3:41 pm

Sad news indeed.

I am not a regular observer of wrestling but my grandfather on my dad's side is a huge fan. Many an evening he watches the matches shaking his head at the antics of various wrestlers.

Lance Man