MSCL LEGO Playsets

General discussion about the nineteen episodes of "My So-Called Life". Note: Our episode guide can be found here.
Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

MSCL LEGO Playsets

Post by Chase Cat » Apr 24th 2003, 4:10 pm

I guess after the overwhelming success of the DVD release everything could be possible. Why shouldn't LEGO create some MSCL playsets. There are already Harry Potter, Star Wars and Bob the Builder. I'm proudly presenting my drafts :wink:

Patty to Graham: You always buy the cat nicer food than I do.

Natasha (candygirl)
MSCL.com Team
MSCL.com Team

Post by Natasha (candygirl) » Apr 24th 2003, 4:12 pm

Ha- those are great!

:D
Natasha aka candygirl :: MSCL.com

Look, if this is weird for you, being tutored? I don't mind helping you a little longer.
You could have sex with me if you really want to help...I guess that's a "no"?

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 24th 2003, 4:33 pm

I love them! Very cool!

:lol:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Megs
Lifehead

Post by Megs » Apr 24th 2003, 4:34 pm

Graham is even handsome as a Lego. :oops:
"I have all these dreams where I know exactly what to say. And you tell me, you know, that you forgive me."

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

My So-Called Lego, Part II

Post by Chase Cat » Apr 25th 2003, 9:28 am

Thanks for your kind words, candygirl. Nice that you like the Lego version of Graham, megs. So I worked a little on with this program. When I saw how to create a car I couldn't longer resist to create another key scene of the series:

For those of you, who want to complete the cast. The first set contains some favourite characters like Danielle, Hallie Lowenthal, Mr. Katimski and Delia Fisher:

Here's a top secret link to the limited edition of the supporting cast set, which contains rare characters like the Chase cat, Jodie Barsh and of course Tino :wink:

Megs
Lifehead

Re: My So-Called Lego, Part II

Post by Megs » Apr 25th 2003, 9:53 am

Chase Cat wrote:When I saw how to create a car I couldn't longer resist to create another key scene of the series:

Here's[/url] a top secret link to the limited edition of the supporting cast set, which contains rare characters like the Chase cat, Jodie Barsh and of course Tino :wink:
:rofl: at the limited editions!

And the Betrayal scene is amazing!

Spartacus
Overlooked Sibling

Post by Spartacus » Apr 28th 2003, 4:41 pm

Can you make a lego of Ross Rojek with our money?

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Lego Ross Reprisal Set

Post by Chase Cat » Apr 29th 2003, 2:40 pm

I've posted the Ross Rojek set here. It's a little bit different from Spartacus' request. Take a look.

lithiumkat
Three Rivers Resident

Post by lithiumkat » Apr 30th 2003, 12:49 am

lol those are great, now what i would get a kick out of would be mscl barbies that would so rock. lol, i'd so like sleep with the jordan doll everynight ROFL. but seriously if it wasnt for the completely like sell out, cheesy like new kids on the block and 90210 remnescince (i know i butchered that word get over it) of it, it would be pretty cool.
"people always say how you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing...like a toaster or something, like you can know what it is even."

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Apr 30th 2003, 11:33 am

These are so much fun. Any chance on getting soap dispensers that never have soap in them in the liberty high bathroom?
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

Chase Cat
Three Rivers Resident

Lego on demand

Post by Chase Cat » Apr 30th 2003, 2:10 pm

nothingman wrote:Any chance on getting soap dispensers that never have soap in them in the liberty high bathroom?
I guess Lego on demand is a real gap in the market. I'm proudly presenting a Liberty High accessories kit. It contains a soap dispenser (I promise without soap :wink:), a yearbook photographer's camera, a school skeleton and a video tape. I don't know if this is the tape starring Gunther and Liz or if it is the famous yearbook tape. You would like to know what this gray thing in the background is? This "thing" can be located in the basement near the north exit :). Believe me Liberty High wouldn't be complete without it.

For those of you, who want to know how I made all this sets. It's quite easy. You need some Lego playing skills and the nice CAD program LDRAW.

Post by Guest » Apr 30th 2003, 3:02 pm

You are too cool, these are so great!

TomSpeed
Marshall Wannabe

Post by TomSpeed » Apr 30th 2003, 3:08 pm

Mr. Foster is going to freak when he hears someone moved the boiler again. I bet it was Jordan and his pals.
TomSpeed

Patty: If Rayanne's not seeing you, and we're not seeing you, who is seeing you?
Graham: And how much of you?
Angela: Dad!
Graham: Oh, I'm sorry! I asked a question about your life, didn't I? Woah, what came over me?
http://www.last.fm/user/TomSpeed/

Nothingman
Liberty High Graduate

Post by Nothingman » Apr 30th 2003, 4:06 pm

Great job on the soap dispensers! :go: I'm an engineer and a draftsman so i'm going to try out the little LDraw program. And the best part is it looks like a normal CAD program, so it will even look like i'm working. :twisted:
"To come to your senses, you must first go out of your mind." - Alan Watts

nkatsa
Three Rivers Resident

Post by nkatsa » May 7th 2003, 4:41 am

these are brilliant! oh man, that betrayal one cracked me up!!!! awesome job!
I bet you can actually die of embarrassment. I bet it's been medically proven.